Sign in to follow this  
Alex150201

Arma 3 Dialogs help

I have been working on a open world mission. It's about a guy (the player) who quited the military but then decided to join a Private Military Company wishing to make some cash. I have everything set up and i have written down what i wan tot have in that mission and how the mission will flow. It was about 50-65% done with the mission and i thought it was time to make the Online Shop, the players Mail (where he will be getting missions from) and some other things i wanted to do in a dialog. I made my dialog for the players mail but when i launched it, it was invisible. I could see the cursor and the title text but i couldn't see the rest like buttons and mission texts. I tried many other different things which resulting into my game crashing, my pc crashing, or just not working. I watched a video or two on youtube following the tutorials step by step but i couldnt get it to work! I also read iceman's tutorial but nothing. I asked him in a pm for help but he never responded. Anyone know what i can do? Thanks in advance!

Errors in the description.ext (including your dialog) will cause the game to crash. It should tell you the line and error in the message. But, as said above, can't do much without seeing your code.

What exactly would you like to see? The description.ext file? The dialog.hpp and the defines.hpp? How the dialog looks like when i make it and what after? What exactly?