diesel5187

[MELB] Mission Enhanced Little Bird

Can the Pilot cycle modes on the FLIR display with no one in the co-pilot seat?

My bad, I ment to say CoPilot.

As sla Pilot you cannot change modes.

Is there any word in the pipeline for a fix for the locking bug in the Hellfire variant? Really love this helicopter, its artwork and handling capabilities are truly great. Hope there will be a fix soon. I also noticed that the Stinger antiair missile also can`t lock on targets anymore.

• Like 2

Is there any news on any update coming soon, btw I love your work and I love this mod.

Check RHS.

Such a good mod! The instruments inside are so clear and easy to read, and is such a nice fly. Hope to see more from you!!  :)

This may be a stupid question but will this be compatible with Exile?

Yeah, as long as the server has it on it'll work.

Pan,

I thought the modders said that the standalone MELB would be updated at a quicker rate due to RHS waiting for a pile of fixes, then updating their whole mod. 

~S

I am not sure if I missed it, but is there an option for custom weapon load out. I would like to have a GAU-19 on the left side and a M134 minigun and 1 LAU-68D/A 7-tubes rocket pod on the right side. This is the most frequent configuration i have seen used while at work.

Thanks,

Jason

I am not sure if I missed it, but is there an option for custom weapon load out. I would like to have a GAU-19 on the left side and a M134 minigun and 1 LAU-68D/A 7-tubes rocket pod on the right side. This is the most frequent configuration i have seen used while at work.

Thanks,

Jason

So at the Moment We dont have Custom loadouts We hope to do this in the long run

BUT 

Having 2 Different Bullet firing Weapons isn't possible in Arma on a Helicopter We spent Weeks trying to find away around this but sadly it isnt possible :( engine limitation 

Have added @MELB; to the custom command line on a dedicated server but it does not appear to be recognised, any help please.

Is there any fix for the DAGR/Hellfire not locking?

Are you lasing the target? The DAGR and Hellfire need to be guided via laser.

From what I have experienced, the Laser in cooperation with Hellfires/DAGR's is based on luck :P. Sometimes it locks. Sometimes it doesnt. Sometimes it locks, but after launch it just ignores everything...

I think we cannot expect a fix until BIS finally finish their targeting overhaul and including laser designation... Sadly even ACE dropped the Laser Support, because some issues with old vanilla aircrafts :(

• Like 2

Yeah, laser designation remains an issue everywhere, it isn't specific to MELB.  BI will fix eventually I'm sure.

I have to admit, I'm not a fan of the A3 Little Birds at all but these impressed me within five minutes, nice work :)

• Like 2

Great Addon! We're using the MELB at ARMA FLIGHT SCHOOL. Our staff and students are loving it. Keep up the great work!

• Like 1

Any chance of making a few Modern little birds with the bar across cockpit with two display huds mounted in front as seen at about 1:24 in this video. Would be interesting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=148PF_UZ5uo

MELB cockpit setup is different, sooooo probably not.

Heya guys, spotted an error, seems to be present since 1.64:

20:45:05 Sound: Error: Invalid/unsupported sample format: melb\sound\ircm_on1.wss
20:45:06 Sound: Error: Invalid/unsupported sample format: melb\sound\ircm_on2.wss

Keep up the good work!

How to  use the Hellfire with ACE 3 ?  because its shooting just straight ( even if I move the camera like in the description)