diesel5187

[MELB] Mission Enhanced Little Bird

-Added: Miniguns to Heavy variant

-Removed: Miniguns from Heavy variant

So... which is it? :P

I love the mod, great work on the models they look amazing. I do have a couple of points of feedback.

First, it is disappointing that the pilot can not fire the Hellfire or the DAGRs. Keep in mind that some people do not have co-pilots to fly with them. Would it be possible for the pilot to fire the missiles once selecting manual fire?

Second, the aircraft seem noticeably more maneuverable, maybe too maneuverable, you can throw the aircraft around in ways that would tear the airframe apart in the real world. I think you guys had them dialed perfectly in the last release.

Anyway, just throwing out a little feedback, keep up the good work.

Any chance to get credits for the weapon sounds? You never replied :/

Still loving the birds! :)

• Like 4

Everyone say many good words, so needless do the same. But ofcourse i really wanna say AMAZING!!!! THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR HARD WORK!!! 

It's real pleasure to get and fly this mod in arma3

About AFM ....Maneuverable, engine power and other aspect of FM it's fine for me i don't wanna any changes exept improve if You have  acces to source of  any data about it from real. 

Thanks everyone for the support!

Got error: addon requires addon HMDs_MELB_UI. But there is only one pbo in archieve.

That's a new one. Let us know if the issue persists.

Awesome update in general, great mod!

All I want for Christmas 2015 (literally), is fastroping in ACE3  :D

Our friend Jones said he might have something for you if ACE3 has a good fast rope system :D

One bug in 0.00003:

The needles on the gauges are not affected by light, making them impossible to read in sunlight.

Flying using AFM (where IVS is the lifesaver) becomes a bit hard now.

I see what you mean, that's something that we completely forgot to check out before release. That said, the issue has been fixed and won't be an issue for the next update. Let me know if you'd like to try out this fixed version :)

Thanks for nice relese. This choppers are simply A-M-A-Z-I-N-G ! However, what easter egg :P ?

Where's the fun in that?

So... which is it? :P

No miniguns :|

I love the mod, great work on the models they look amazing. I do have a couple of points of feedback.

First, it is disappointing that the pilot can not fire the Hellfire or the DAGRs. Keep in mind that some people do not have co-pilots to fly with them. Would it be possible for the pilot to fire the missiles once selecting manual fire?

Second, the aircraft seem noticeably more maneuverable, maybe too maneuverable, you can throw the aircraft around in ways that would tear the airframe apart in the real world. I think you guys had them dialed perfectly in the last release.

Anyway, just throwing out a little feedback, keep up the good work.

The idea of that variant is to promote cooperative play and the importance of having a good 2-man team in the bird. Even if you were able to fire the guns as the pilot you would not be able to guide them, and at that point, you're better off flying one of the other variants which offer more firepower for the pilot. With the addition of the service menu, pilots will have a few "dumb" rocket variants to choose from as well, which might help in these situations :)

Any chance to get credits for the weapon sounds? You never replied :/
Still loving the birds! :)

Our bad, Diesel still has to change the first page :D
I have added you to the credits on the Steam Workshop version of the mod though!

We are up on Steam! Click on the picture to go to the MELB Workshop page.

globalheader_logo.png

• Like 1

Excellent job, yeah! Thanks! One more important request: don`t sell your project for US Army like Yura Petrov. We need it! ;)

• Like 1

That's a new one. Let us know if the issue persists.

It was my fault. You have changed cfgpatches and other mod from mod pack had requiredaddons with old cfgpatches name.

We are currently using the MELB for Arma Flight School. The instructors and students love it!

Thanks for nice relese. This choppers are simply A-M-A-Z-I-N-G ! However, what easter egg :p ?

Well, it's an easter egg, you'll have to find it.

I dunno man, most people just give me Easter eggs these days. Even get em in 8 packs! 

Yes, indeed I'm looking into it. However the Littlebirds have a awesome fly model. This is simply perfect for me. Do you guys (maybe if I remember well) change somethingh to the monitors? I mean: do you remove the flir options?

Yes, indeed I'm looking into it. However the Littlebirds have a awesome fly model. This is simply perfect for me. Do you guys (maybe if I remember well) change somethingh to the monitors? I mean: do you remove the flir options?

Good luck on the search! It is not easy to find.

• Like 1

To add a little bit of clarity to the PiP changes. The monitors now correctly show what the copilot is seeing and doing through the camera. So if the copilot zooms in/out or changes view modes, that's what you'll see in the screens. If the screen is grey, that probably means that your PiP settings are too low, raising that setting will increase PiP view distance(i think Ultra = 2000m view distance). 

Also, the shortcut to the monitor on/off is still "Landing Gear Up" in the HELICOPTER controls.

• Like 1

Maybe because I want to read it......

Regarding the rope system/Jonas, can you elaborate? (I fear this is some inside joke I'm missing)

Loved the MELB for quite some time already, but damn that 'Easter Egg' is fantastic! Nicely done folks.

Regards Hawk.

Loved the MELB for quite some time already, but damn that 'Easter Egg' is fantastic! Nicely done folks.

Regards Hawk.

There is no way you found it that quickly.  :rolleyes:

Regards Hawk.

You tease...

But yeah, hell of an addon. Love it.

There is no way you found it that quickly.  :rolleyes:

Digged trough the files,figured out what i need to find now I just need to find it hahah

Digged trough the files,figured out what i need to find now I just need to find it hahah

12-inception-meme.png

• Like 6

12-inception-meme.png

started digging deep. :) checked all 5 airframes in and out and glitched trough the frame nothing :) but neverthanless ill keep on looking :) have few more ideas where could it be so ill try that thing today

• Like 1

Oh wtf? Can you please PM the easter egg? :D

MRnx356.jpg

I am combat ready :D

PS. This is virtual garage,attachments

Yea...... Would be Great if that worked for us i have something like this when i was Testing some new Weapons and ammo for us