diesel5187

[MELB] Mission Enhanced Little Bird

Will you guys make this compatible with the Lifter fastroping, or are you going to create your own system? 

Could this get a speed caret that will prevent it from flying any faster than the speed caret setting is?  The real ones have it  (depending on heli model) sorts of a auto-pilot for the speed setting.

and i was about to ask will you have this things on sides  THANK YOU FOR THE HARD WORK love the textures :) nice work, flying your bird since you released them,love it

and is there a possibility to edit animation for example  guys witch are sitting in middle and back seat of the bench that they are holding the bar above when they are not in FFV position :) that would be cool to do, wright now they are like asses glued to that benc :D

• Like 1

Will you guys make this compatible with the Lifter fastroping, or are you going to create your own system? 

Well, all I can say is that for one of our previous mods, the NATO Hellcats, Raven was kind enough to update the mod to add compatibility to the Hellcats because I believe someone asked for it. He could do the same for the MELB, best thing to do is to ask him.

Could this get a speed caret that will prevent it from flying any faster than the speed caret setting is?  The real ones have it  (depending on heli model) sorts of a auto-pilot for the speed setting.

Wut?  :confused:

I believe he's asking for autopilot. When you'd be flying a Little Bird on autopilot in hostile terrain, I have no clue.

no your wrong he means a speed governor.... IE a way to limit the max speed manually.... this has NOTHING TO DO WITH AUTOPILOT... Im not screaming ... just capitalization for emphasis..

For example: I want to fly NO MORE then 100mph... ok so i mouse scroll or ACE interact. and set the governor to 100mph.. and i cannot go faster then 100mph.... make sense... has Nothing to do with auto pilot.... 

Think of setting your trim in  a heli.!

no your wrong he means a speed governor.... IE a way to limit the max speed manually.... this has NOTHING TO DO WITH AUTOPILOT... Im not screaming ... just capitalization for emphasis..

For example: I want to fly NO MORE then 100mph... ok so i mouse scroll or ACE interact. and set the governor to 100mph.. and i cannot go faster then 100mph.... make sense... has Nothing to do with auto pilot.... 

Think of setting your trim in  a heli.!

Yeah, trim and power are 2 different things, but no, it's not in the plans and it's very unlikely it ever will be and I'm pretty sure this helo doesn't have autopilot capabilities. Your speed limiter is your cyclic and collective combined determine your speed on any helicopter.

oh my fucking god....... i know trim and power are two different things..... HOWEVER, It never ceases to amaze me that people cannot read what im typing...   I simply used trim as an EXAMPLE of a LIKE setting... trim is a offset used to correct and stabilize the flight path.... however think of this...... a high "FORWARD" Offset of TRIM... would make you move forward....

now if you set that trim so your going forward.... and so that it puts you at a certain speed.. that would be exactly what teddy was talking about.... but hey

trim and Power are different....  :) They ARE related........ trim is a control of Power,,, its a control of the overall direction of Power output to the rotor blades... but hey what do i know..... im not a pilot. I was just pointing out that teddy was suggesting a limit on speed threw a setting. the Autohover option limits your speed by removing the full translation of movement from your stick to the rotor head... and in turn you could potentially limit speed... by limiting stick movement translation.

JUJqb3I.jpg

Download:

news_donwload_oa_4.png

globalheader_logo.png

drive-128-cac8606133094fc4107cab7b04c0e7

v0.00003

-Added: AH-6M-H (Heavy Variant -Pilot Gau-19 -Copilot: Laser, 1 Hellfire, 4 DAGR)

-Added: Miniguns to Heavy variant

-Removed: Miniguns from Heavy variant

-Added: Hellfire model

-Added: DAGR model

-Hellfire/DAGR Instructions:

NOTE: To keep these weapons usable with ACE, we have made them work like TOWs for now. This means that if you fire without a laser lock, the missile will follow the crosshair regardless. They have limited maneuverability, so a shot 90 degrees off bore might not hit its intended target. Laser lock is slightly more accurate.

1. Activate laser on helicopter.

2. Cycle to Hellfire or DAGR

3. Lock on to laser from Helicopter or laser from infantry/other vehicles using "T"(Lock Target) or "R"(Next Target).

NOTE: On occasion, the locked-on hexagon does not move with the laser, but the missile WILL track the laser.

4. Fire.

5. Track your target.

6. Keep it steady.

7. Profit, aka watch it go boom.

-Added: Hydra 70 model

-Added: Fast Rope Assembly, (No fast rope planned, just there for the looks)

-Added: New Textures

-Added: Damage indicators in the instrument panel

-Added: Easter egg

-Tweaked: Grease pencil crosshair changed, again!

-Tweaked: Rocket smoke effects

-Tweaked: Textures

-Tweaked: Sounds

-Tweaked: M134 Dispersion

-Tweaked: Flight Model

-Tweaked: Damage Model

-Tweaked: Picture In Picture(Thanks RHS)

-Tweaked: FLIR UI(Thanks Kimi)

-Tweaked: Res LODs and sections for better performance

-Fixed: Cost of ammo was too high, rearming will no longer empty an Ammo Hemmit so quickly.

-Fixed: Sound error when activating countermeasures

• Like 10

Oh, can't wait to finish my 9h day and go home to fly this :)

Looks stunning.

Thank you.

Got error: addon requires addon HMDs_MELB_UI. But there is only one pbo in archieve.

Got error: addon requires addon HMDs_MELB_UI. But there is only one pbo in archieve.

I just did a quick test on Altis and I don't have any error. It looks like that the archive was corrupted while you download it.

You should try to re-dl it.

Okay I am really glad you guys released a new version but I just uploaded my groups modpack about 2 hours ago and it took a long time. Now I got to re do it :D

thanks for the new release though i was really looking forward to it.

I just did a quick test on Altis and I don't have any error. It looks like that the archive was corrupted while you download it.

You should try to re-dl it.

Thank you, will check my mod pack. Probably we have other mod that modified MELB v.0.1 and in MELB v.0.3 something changed.

Great update guys, pleasure to fly and ride. I'll post some vids when we'll get around to doing some training with them :)

Awesome update in general, great mod!

-Added: Fast Rope Assembly, (No fast rope planned, just there for the looks)

All I want for Christmas 2015 (literally), is fastroping in ACE3  :D

One bug in 0.00003:

The needles on the gauges are not affected by light, making them impossible to read in sunlight.

Flying using AFM (where IVS is the lifesaver) becomes a bit hard now.