Hey rebel,

probably the Cigarette addon from SyNcRoNiCzZ would be the perfect match for you. It contains models for a closed, open and empty pack.

Would it be possible to replace the glasses/glasses shemag cigarette when finished with the actual glasses/glasses shemag instead of removing them completely?

I love this mod! In our missions is the lighter part of the default gear :)

There's something new coming.

New update will be stand-alone (ACE only), it will have new cig models. Cig pack, matches and lighter reconfigured as magazines so the game will count exactly how many cigarettes you took from the pack or how many times you used matches.

Also it's fully backwards compatible, no need to change your old missions etc, all classnames are the same, so command like player addItem "murshun_cigs_matches"; will give you mag-configured matches.

And it will still work with ewk cigs the same way it worked before.

The "light up" animation won't be used if you don't have ewk cigs enabled, the only thing that's missing from standalone. But it will work if ewk cigs is enabled.

Also one small thing is that matches and lighter are gone from the item menu in the virtual arsenal as they are magazines now, but, next arma update will have all magazines list in the virtual arsenal.

And addon will have a steam workshop release.

• Like 4

When you say standalone, do you mean this will no longer be dependent on ACE too, or just EWK?

Only ACE. Edited the post.

• Like 1

Update is here!

Version 1.2

New cig models by Facel.

New cig pack model by Facel.

Changed dependencies. ACE3 only.

New items are reconfigured as magazines, but still have same classnames.

Use

player addItem "murshun_cigs_matches";

player addItem "murshun_cigs_lighter";

player addItem "murshun_cigs_cigpack";

to add new items to your inventory.

Github download.

https://github.com/rebelvg/murshun_cigs/releases/download/1.2/murshun_cigs.zip

Workshop release.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=753946944

• Like 4

Awesome. :)

If you don't mind, what map is the in the video with the beautiful flower field?

Iron Front Lite Omaha Beach.

Hello there

Where's a pipe for us upper class British officers?

Rgds

LoK

• Like 3

It would be really nice to actually switch model for burned not lighted cig when I put it out.

Would it be possible to replace the glasses/glasses shemag cigarette when finished with the actual glasses/glasses shemag instead of removing them completely?

I 2nd this for what it's worth. Still possible to use with EWK glasses/shemag but the whole item gets removed after.

Or even a special brand of cigpack like -- Cigs (glasses) with the glasses attached. Not a big deal but only thing I miss from EWK.

Killer stuff either way rebel! Loving your mod alot. Perfomance is smooth and ACE interact is a great idea. So easy to tactically light up in battle. Good for AFK players in multi. The cherry tip is a nice touch especially at night B)

Used to use EWK in alot of missions. Plan to switch em over to Mursh now. Keep up the great work!

I love this mod! In our missions is the lighter part of the default gear :)

Thanks!

This will be possible when I restructure my cig script a bit. It wasn't designed for that. No ETA atm.

Problem is that I can't have my spectacle glasses on my face when I'm smoking a cigarette. Could you do cigarette combined with spectacle glasses (regular eyeglasses)?

Hey,

Is there a way I can just have the AI smoke using an Animation? Also is it possible to do that without ACE3?

Want a ciggie for a mission I'm working on.

A version of this mod that is non-dependent of ace would be nice (when only used for enemy ambience).

13 hours ago, neetch said:

A version of this mod that is non-dependent of ace would be nice (when only used for enemy ambience).

There´s the old (and still functional) version  

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=27985

And I highly recommend this Campaign which uses these cigars actively (both AI and player wise)

Cheers!

• Like 1

New update.

Version 1.21

Changes to the dependency.

Now can work without ACE so you can run it on vanilla only.

So if you run it with ACE, it's all the same as before, but if you run it on vanilla it'll work via mouse wheel action menu.

Some limitations, to get cig from cig pack you have to put it in your uniform only, otherwise the mouse-wheel action will always be there which is kind of what I always wanted to avoid.

And you can't light other unit's cigs for now.

https://github.com/rebelvg/murshun_cigs/releases/download/1.21/murshun_cigs.zip

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=753946944

• Like 7

9 hours ago, neetch said:

Nice update.

Btw how DO you make an ai smoke a cig?

You can add this line into the unit's init line.

[this] spawn murshun_cigs_fnc_start_cig;

• Like 2

excellent mod, always wanted something like this in arma, works well with capturing the slav emotion in the world of arma ;)

2dnhb33z4way.jpg

• Like 5

16 hours ago, rebelvg said:

You can add this line into the unit's init line.

[this] spawn murshun_cigs_fnc_start_cig;

I get "expected nothing" when doing this. What am i doing wrong? (tried removing [ ])

On 2/5/2017 at 7:54 PM, neetch said:

I get "expected nothing" when doing this. What am i doing wrong? (tried removing [ ])

Oh, yeah, if you're using unit's init box you need to use.

0 = [this] spawn murshun_cigs_fnc_start_cig;

• Like 1