hi zed, thanks for the awesome mod, you have my clan's thanks.
i have noticed an issue with acemod's gunbag. you probably already know this i am posting just in case.

if you have a gun in the bag it disappears if you put the pack on chest.

thanks again.

Hey Enoch, 

I'm happy that you and your clan likes it.

Actually I haven't heard about problems with the gunbags, so thanks for the report, I'll investigate the problem.

Ace attaches the gun to the bag I think (or the carrier).

Maybe there are some variables which you can save with the chestpack

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Robert_FMIS said:

Is this mod still good to use or is it broken as of current?

We use it, no problems for us.

• Like 1

On 3.10.2017 at 3:08 AM, Robert_FMIS said:

Is this mod still good to use or is it broken as of current?

Why should it be broken?

There are no major bugs at the moment and I still got some plans but the lack of motivation and time at the moment will delay those :) 

You can check on all the bugs on my GitHub page: https://github.com/DerZade/BackpackOnChest

I always add an issue there, when someone reports a bug.

• Like 1

Need a bit of help please, we are tinkering with high command, is there a way to have ai move the backpack to the chest , then back,,, 

I can get them to move the backpack to the chest, and put on a parachute, with the module and a trigger, but after then land they remove the parachute, but I cannot get them to move the backpack back to their back. 

11 hours ago, YonV said:

Need a bit of help please, we are tinkering with high command, is there a way to have ai move the backpack to the chest , then back,,, 

I can get them to move the backpack to the chest, and put on a parachute, with the module and a trigger, but after then land they remove the parachute, but I cannot get them to move the backpack back to their back. 

A little bit of scripting is required, but this should be easily fixed with an GetOut Event Handler and this function. There is a overview of all functions on my GitHub Page.

If you have any further problems, please don't hesitate contacting me. :) 

• Like 1

Hello, this mod is a great example how something simple can be brilliant - you made HAHO/HALO scenarios playable without a hassle for my clan, so you can add 30 more people that you helped to the list of happy customers. Keep up the good work.

• Like 1

On 12/27/2019 at 9:40 PM, GamerOnkel said:

can you update the mod so that it also works in the 3d editor?

What doesn't work in the 3d editor?

3 hours ago, DerZade said:

What doesn't work in the 3d editor?

I think he means to make it attach to unit's belly via Eden Editor, like in units' attribute after double click it.

if you edit the unit in the Eden Editor, Backpack On Chest does not work (in the Eden arsenal and in the ace 3 arsenal)

@GamerOnkel @Reptilienski Yes BOC doesn't work in the arsenal while within the EDEN editor. There are modules you could use for that purpose (see screenshot below and you can read about it here), but yes indeed it would be a nice addition to add better EDEN Support via an attribute or similar.

mWN6Bzx.png

• Like 1

Hey man I just got into ARMA  and I love the mod. Just one issue I ran into is that when I host a server to play with friends I do not have the put backpack on chest button in the arsenal. While everyone else in the match does.