Sign in to follow this  
jimos

Start server mods

Im trying to get my server to load mods but it is not behaving ive used the command line and added this to the mod section

-@cba_a3;@us_helos_kimi;@mas_nato_rus_sf_veh;@js_jc_su35;@cha_lav25;@blastcore-tracers;@agm;@jsrs2lite;@tacbf;@rhs_afrf3;@rhs_usf3;@task_force_radio;@asdg_jr@asdg_jm;@blastcore_a3;@fa18_a3;@l_es;@nato_russian_sf_weapons

but it stukk wont load them.

You've got some spaces in there. Either you've got the modfolder names wrong or you have to put the whole line in brackets - at least if your su35-folder is actually called "@js_jc _su35" and your rhsusf3-folder is called "@rhs_usf 3".

Edited by Belbo

what do you mean spaces i cant see any?

@js_jc ¶¶¶ _su35

and

@rhs_usf ¶¶¶ 3

Edited by Belbo

i managed to get it working then it stopped again we've no idea whas going on this is what im trying to get atm profiles=arma3 -config=server.cfg -cfg=arma3\arma3.cfg -mod=@blastcore_a3;@cba_a3;@rhs_afrf3;@rhs_usf3;@tacbf

@ta ¶¶¶ cbf;

You should probably be a bit more carefull if you're writing these things...

I'm not writting them im copy and pasting them from the folder names i dont know how your getting these spaces

---------- Post added at 10:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:19 AM ----------

I've just tried typing eachone in it still doesn't work

---------- Post added at 10:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:22 AM ----------

I've managed to get it working so far thanks :)