Sign in to follow this  
Mister Frag

All the mounties want is a sandwich!

Sounds like these guys had a productive morning... smile.gif

From http://cbs2.com/water/StoryFolder/story_732652877_html

All The Mounties Want Is A Sandwich!

But They Keep Finding Stolen Cars

Oct 8, 2002 4:47 am US/Pacific

(AP)-(SURREY, British Columbia)-The Mounties got their men. What they had trouble getting was a sandwich.

Royal Canadian Mounted Police Constable Ed Boettcher and his partner decided to take a sandwich break Monday while on surveillance duty in an unmarked car.

At the restaurant, they checked the license plate on a car parked at a nearby pawn shop, found the car had been reported stolen, followed it and helped arrest the driver and passenger.

Back they went to the sandwich joint, only to find a well-known car thief getting out of a pickup truck. Sure enough, a check of the license showed the truck had been stolen and they arrested the driver.

On his third try, Boettcher finally got inside the sandwich shop, but his partner noticed two men carrying golf bags into the pawn shop. It turned out their car was also stolen and they were eventually arrested as well.

What I feel sorry for most is the sandwich, don't parents teach kids these days to understand the feelings of the sandwich instead of just laughing at them?

This old fart is now off to bed, enough of trying to teach the world to sing biggrin.gif

rofl! i can see theres gonna be alot of them hanging around sandwhich shops now! tounge.gif

And the moral of the story is, if you live in BC,. make sure your car has a good anti-theft system installed smile.gif. (Honeslty I think Vancouver has the highest rate of car thefts in Canada)

Poor mounties... if they are anything like American cops, they would be in serious need of a sandwich (or a donut) after 1, let alone 3 arrests lol

One of my favorite ways of harrassing my friend Michael, who is a cop, is to say "Bad cop! No donut!" when he does something stupid. smile.gif

lmao, then he goes and arrests you for "badgering a cop" or somthing daft like that biggrin.gif