Sign in to follow this  
spad

Dune Mod for OFP/CWA

Interesting.

I like it more Dune in the universe of the game Emperor: Battle for Dune. I even made a model of the Harkonnen Buzzsaw :D

In any case, looking forward to release your mod. :):thumbsup:

i like what you have done for the harkonnen, why not convert some of your work for OFP ? My harkonnen will be more clean and technologic than those of the Emperor battle for Dune no bloody war machine.

Will there be some RPG or adventure elements in the missions/campaign? Original Dune game had them and generally I think there's not enough of it in OFP mods, although it's fully doable. :)

Will there be some RPG or adventure elements in the missions/campaign? Original Dune game had them and generally I think there's not enough of it in OFP mods, although it's fully doable. :)

i find it is an excellent idea but unfortunaly i am not good enough in mission making to make a good RPG, so the campaign will be a classic one for the moment, but any help is welcome :)

why not convert some of your work for OFP ?

I have only one model on the theme of Dune...

My harkonnen will be more clean and technologic than those of the Emperor battle for Dune no bloody war machine.

I think that the models of vehicles from Emperor: Battle for Dune do not fit this concept... >_< There Harkonnens bloodthirsty :cool: and their vehicles are appropriate.

I have only one model on the theme of Dune...

I think that the models of vehicles from Emperor: Battle for Dune do not fit this concept... >_< There Harkonnens bloodthirsty :cool: and their vehicles are appropriate.

Yes you have right, Dune universe is so huge that you can imagine what you want for a futuristic war, Emperor for dune is too WH40K for me and we already have a great WH40K mod ;)

the mod is almost finish, i am in debugging phase and finishing the campaign and the missions. i think i'll make a release in one or two month not more

i added some power to the atreides ground forces (will be present in the next release)

518785goliath.png

i am waiting some scripts from other addon maker and the mod will be ready.

• Like 2

Worms ! The whole content is very impressive :)

it's a gift from sanctuary ;)

the mod is out

you can close this topic