Sign in to follow this  
therealdoge

Primary weapons not appearing in inventory

Hey, so basically, when I spawn in a primary weapon there is no way for me to drop it. A picture is seen below. I've tried dragging the empty space everywhere, no idea how to fix this.

4F90F2881DF90075B919AA5B0DAEE16B609BF9BA

Fix it by removing/updating whatever mod you're running that changes your inventory size (AGM, CSE, or is it ACE?). Note: By "size" I don't mean how much you can carry, but the size of the inventory window on screen..

As you can see by the displaced bipod attachment slots for each weapon, your inventory is messed up due to a mod making the inventory window bigger.

Might also be worth playing around with your 'Interface Size' option to see if that helps.

Fix it by removing/updating whatever mod you're running that changes your inventory size (AGM, CSE, or is it ACE?). Note: By "size" I don't mean how much you can carry, but the size of the inventory window on screen..

As you can see by the displaced bipod attachment slots for each weapon, your inventory is messed up due to a mod making the inventory window bigger.

Might also be worth playing around with your 'Interface Size' option to see if that helps.

Tried updating AGM and tried the interface thing, no results.

Tried updating AGM and tried the interface thing, no results.

Well, you do realise AGM is no longer supported (and as far as I am aware, hasn't been updated since the Marksman DLC was released). As such its probably the root cause of your issue. Switch over to ACE.

Well, you do realise AGM is no longer supported (and as far as I am aware, hasn't been updated since the Marksman DLC was released). As such its probably the root cause of your issue. Switch over to ACE.

I'd rather not, thanks for trying to help tho.