hellceaser

[WIP] Blood Trench 1914-1918(Looking for help)

I think he means it. From my experience these guys are really in touch with the community and are really receptive of any information like that. That's why i'm in love with this mod before it's even finished  :D

are you doing a sarcastic thing or do you mean it.

Don't see how you thought I was being sarcastic, I wasnt.

Again thanks for the links those are very useful

I think he means it. From my experience these guys are really in touch with the community and are really receptive of any information like that. That's why i'm in love with this mod before it's even finished  :D

Thats nice :)

ya sorry i just have known some mod groups or communitys that were jackasses. glad your not if you ever want more i can help. or if you do russians at any point i can get you mosin sounds or a tt33 but thats ww2

So like something that is synonymous with the early years of the war are the ill fated cavalry charges. I don't know if your planning to add cavalry units, but obviously i know that it's going to be a nightmare trying to create horses. I do however have an idea that might help if you haven't already started tackling the situation yourselves. On the other hand if you think it would be too much of time consuming nightmare to bring them in I can totally understand  :)

So like something that is synonymous with the early years of the war are the ill fated cavalry charges. I don't know if your planning to add cavalry units, but obviously i know that it's going to be a nightmare trying to create horses. I do however have an idea that might help if you haven't already started tackling the situation yourselves. On the other hand if you think it would be too much of time consuming nightmare to bring them in I can totally understand  :)

Cavalry is not a big thing on our minds at this movement, and yes I think it will be pretty hard to get that working. BUT! suggestions are always welcome feel free to PM them to me :)

so i have a qustion is this mod going to have the kinda weired rifles of ww1.

i mean rifles like the ross and the old rifles that the germans used like the g88 with the dumb ass mag feed

also are you going to have maps and gas gernades

well they have a mustered gas demo that you can download. So i'd say it's safe to presume there will be gas of some sort.

so i have a qustion is this mod going to have the kinda weired rifles of ww1.

i mean rifles like the ross and the old rifles that the germans used like the g88 with the dumb ass mag feed

Great question, I second this. Rifles such as the RSC 1917 would be neat!

also 1 more thing.

will this be compatible with ace and if yes witch i know will be way later on.

can you have food items like mcc adds.

this would make ww1 rp servers awsome you have to eat food drink shoot charge and kill

Inactive atm but we will be back and will do it right this time :) I'm working on the unsung mod atm and i've learned plenty on how to manage and create a full conversion mod

so now all the big mods have realesed a alpha.

so are you guys still able to devlope the mod or do you need help with weapons and things

Need help big time we've got all the mod folders and units and weapons set up but cant get uniform working in game and ft17 tank has an error in config i'm not sure about, but i've fixed the stretched  track issue on it

Well i think this is a dumb idea and if its to dumb ill shut up but could you just realese the guns and units without the uniforms like war chronicles did they had some uniforms that didint look right theyrealesd them and it got them out there to im going to try and get you a few modders or devlopers or modelers if you want or need 

Edit if something is taken wrong sorry i am not trying to ask for a realse date or trying to rush you im stating a idea

Sorry i suck at typing in english

This also would get your mod out there and people can help you then to model

Anyone fancy a little bit of reading to help get the mod released?

I have written configs for the FT-17 tank and a german and french soldier but I can't get them to show up in game, if someone would be interested in helping with the configs please pm me and I will send you a pastebin link and you can just scroll through it and tell me what to change if that's easier for you

no obligations you don't have to stay working on the mod if you just have 5 minutes to look at a config that would help very much

in other news all the vehicles featured in this mod http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=30528will be in our BLOT alpha release, as Eaglke made these models for  our WW1 mod originally  :)

I plan to release the mod as an alpha as soon as I have a west and east solder with removeable uniform and the weapons are already in game 

6DBAE5445C0669D09A0133768534585E74EA741CGot the FT-17 showing up in game and the turret working

• Like 5

167EB6220B92FA281E367D0B9FA850171F9C3D71D14CD1FCCAF08DFC5358F8612C0CDBDD8E7733437C673D9D315E72DE82F430A95C71276600877FC6715A55E123DF43073015F0C2748767914E19E3B5

I'd like to remind everyone these vehicles you see here will be part of the first release and are available to download and play with now, sorry for the large images.

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=30528- consider this the initial teaser release

Included in the first release will most likely only have a german soldier to begin with, 10 or so guns, FT17 tank and these planes. I will let you know when I get the German unit in game as it is giving me a lot of trouble, I have contacted the person who made the model originally as I think he has since ported it to ArmA 3 and it would help greatly to have that version. once that is in game the guns are no problem to get working then a release will be close. I don't want to wait until I have 2 factions both equally armed etc to release, I want to release as soon as there is something playable that will not get boring in 5 minutes

• Like 6

some additional work for future update :

0CF6E8D0700C524E0AEB5AC9ECBD307F41C119DA

C643BCA58D07F639099F9CD773F40C8E775BD6CC687DB92F081E0A8F1EC5592A198F17F97388FB0C5A046CFC498E4DEFF80340A5ABA53B3718491C5F

• Like 6