hellceaser

[WIP] Blood Trench 1914-1918(Looking for help)

Those weapons look awesome!? That would help out a lot!

Edit* also ModDB has some difficulties with reviewing our mod page probably since it has been 4 days since I applied it and still nothing so I will try to contact anytime soon.

YAYA, I got one question: is there going to Gallipoli and Sinai and Palestine Campaign?

YAYA, I got one question: is there going to Gallipoli and Sinai and Palestine Campaign?

Yes we definitely will, all though Sinai and palestina will be on the end of the road since Austria and Itally where involved and we do not have any plans for these factions... YET :)

oh if you need some help with the Australian uniforms or and equipment, just shoot me a PM I have a compete uniform in Real Life I can take some pic for you guys for referencing

oh if you need some help with the Australian uniforms or and equipment, just shoot me a PM I have a compete uniform in Real Life I can take some pic for you guys for referencing

That would help out a lot.

We had some trouble finding good pictures on the Internet and there are a lot of pictures out there with different angles but every angle is a different sort of uniform with different colors ETC, and that can be annoying sometimes in the building processes.

do you plan on using an advanced ballistics simlation or BI's code? If you do plan on using BI's code let me know and I will help you with the ballistics if you so should choose.

do you plan on using an advanced ballistics simlation or BI's code? If you do plan on using BI's code let me know and I will help you with the ballistics if you so should choose.

I have not really thought about it if I am being honest. But if you could help out with that it would be great!

Note* Our ModDB page is finally up!~no new pictures jet I took this weekend off Will be working again today and update with some new pictures!

All updates will be done on our ModDB page!

Hello guys,

Its been a time since we have released some information about our mod.

And thats why i have made this list for you guys to view the proces of the mod. This list will show all the content that will be added in the first release.

All the items on this list are just enough to make a working mission, so this is also what we will do. When this list is is done we will release new lists like this to show you what is gona be added in the next update.

>>List<<

If you think that we need to add some things to the list feel free to comment, but keep in mind we can not add evreything all at once.

Is it possible we'll see Russia, Serbia, the US, and ANZAC later on? All of them were fairly significant to the conflict and even though it seems like you've included Australia under the British Empire they were independent by that point.

Is it possible we'll see Russia, Serbia, the US, and ANZAC later on? All of them were fairly significant to the conflict and even though it seems like you've included Australia under the British Empire they were independent by that point.

Hey man!

You'll probably see the most of these Factions. We had a similar question on the ModDB Here is the Quote.

Our plan is to first release the 2 factions we are working on at the moment. And later on we will definitely work on more factions(we dont know execlty witch factions yet). After the first release we will keep updating the mod with new factions and such.

And honestly I have no idea what you meant by:

it seems like you've included Australia under the British Empire they were independent by that point.

Could you define that a bit more for me? :)

I am sorry for this but why the hell dos all the first world war mods all ways start with the French..?:confused:

I am sorry for this but why the hell dos all the first world war mods all ways start with the French..?:confused:

The French were bound by treaty to protect Russia and therefore bound to protect Serbia. Germany declared war on the French Aug. 3, 1914. Basically the French were the "main driving force" in the Allied Powers.

The French were bound by treaty to protect Russia and therefore bound to protect Serbia. Germany declared war on the French Aug. 3, 1914. Basically the French were the "main driving force" in the Allied Powers.

Thank you for that Sir!

Here is a quote from the ModDB I posted before that will probably explain why we start with the French Rebublic and German Empire.

Because we cant really focus on all the factions on the same time.

We mainly start with the German Empire because their weapons really interested me, and the french had some really interesting vehicles.

The thing is we will try to add as many factions as we can

Hello guys,

It has been some time since we have released any information about our mod. But dont worry we are still working on it as hard as we can.

We have added sme stuff in the game regarding head gear. We have made an news update on our ModDB page which you can find here.

You can also follow the development of the mod by looking on this document, Here you can see the progress on each item that is gonna be added in the first alpha release V0.1

And make sure to support us on ModDB by following our mod.

• Like 1

5 Day to July the 1st, Now can any tell what happened on that date?;)

Battle of the Somme started if I'm not mistaken.

give that man a mills bomb, yes the bloody day in British Army army over 19,000 soldiers are killed and 40,000 wounded.

Those look great! Can't wait to get my grubby mitts on that Lebel.