Sign in to follow this  
reaply

Arma 3 Ubuntu Server Altis Fails

Hello.

So I have spent quite a few hours trying to consider the problem would be for my issue, but I cannot figure it out. Any time I load an Altis mission (stock missions or custom) the server will crash with this error:

16:03:25 EPE manager release (0|0|0)
16:03:29 Roles assigned.
16:03:29 Reading mission ...
16:03:29 Starting mission:
16:03:29  Mission file: MP_COOP_m08
16:03:29  Mission world: Altis
16:03:29  Mission directory: A3\missions_f_gamma\mpscenarios\MP_COOP_m08.Altis\
16:03:29 EPE manager release (0|0|0)
16:03:29 EPE manager release (0|0|0)
Can't find real path "a3\map_altis\data\roads\roads.shp": "No such file or directory"

16:03:37 Strange convex component08 in a3\structures_f_epb\civ\garbage\garbagecontainer_closed_f.p3d:geometryView
16:03:37 Strange convex component10 in a3\structures_f_epb\civ\garbage\garbagecontainer_closed_f.p3d:geometryView
16:03:37 Strange convex component145 in a3\plants_f\tree\t_pinuss2s_b_f.p3d:geometryView
16:03:37 Strange convex component149 in a3\plants_f\tree\t_pinuss2s_b_f.p3d:geometryView
Segmentation fault (core dumped)

Now, Stratis works fine with stock and custom missions. Obviously the log points to my server missing the file roads.shp. But I have tried updating and validating my server with steamcmd but to no avail. Is there anywhere I can download this specific file?

Got a new VPS with more ram and it solved the issue.

Edited by reaply

I fixed the issue by switching to a new VPS that offered more ram. So I assume I wasn't using enough ram but now I have a new issue.

Whenever a mission ends the map will not change in the rotation. Instead, it will keep displaying the win screen when you load into the mission, until manually changing the map via #missions. How can I make the server change maps when the win screen happens?