DenyWilCo

[SP][Campaign][RHS] The East Wind RHS Remake

For me the hot-fix worked, i picked up the backpack and the mission continued.

Glad to hear that :D

Enjoy the rest of the chapter!

Regards,

The Team

Reading some of these comments I still find it hard that people were actually waiting for us to fix it... I always thought that I'd be the one waiting for Ted_Hou or Wiki to make one of their campaigns, but people actually anticipating my piece of work... Didn't see that coming. Anyway, once we hit the 10k views milestone on this thread, expect a little suprise *wink**wink*

OF COURSE we were waiting! You guys made the brilliant move of porting the vanilla mission to RHS wonderland, of course sore bugs would happen, but this is ArmA, bugs are features lol

But don´t be shy of asking for help, BIS didn´t made your task ease and as I´ve said before, more unexpected bugs will come along the way on the 2 next chapters but you guys made an outstanding job, don´t loose the momentum nor the motivation, we´re counting on you!!!! (post Uncle Sam war poster here...)

Keep it up and anxious for Adapt! I´m certain you guys will break the 10K views milestones after releasing Adapt =)

cheers!

ArmaHolic is now updated, removed media fire link since it was bugged

The campaign worked as it should till the very end of the credits, good job! Anxious for the upcoming chapters =D

(and whatever "surprise" you guys are planning for the 10K viewers hallmark lol)

cheers!

Hello, Found a couple bugs.

1st one is in the first mission from Camp Maxwell where you destroy the blackfoot. The explosive charge is missing from the ammo crates and you are forced to pick one up off an enemy.

2nd bug is in the mission where you enter the town to help bravo, the UAV operator doesn't have the computer thing to operate the UAV, just the UAV itself.

• Like 1

@SuperSixFour First one isn't a bug, but an intentional feature, to add a little bit more of a "Sweet baby Jesus we're all gonna die and we've gotta salvage what we can to survive" feeling. I'll release a hotfix for the 2nd bug and updates to the open-world missions tomorrow.

Regards,

The Team.

Alrighty, apologies for not releasing the hotfix yesterday, it coming out possibly today, and if not today, definitely tomorrow. We've re-balanced the AAF load-out so they won't take a whole mag to kill anymore, and fixed the bugs. And its not a hotfix, now its the 1.0 Full Release :D.

Regards,

The Team.

Did it ever come out? I would also like to point out Massi's new mod which presents visually more pleasing Altian rebels!

For me rebels are good enough, many good jobe were done here, but what about 1.0? There was promiss here :)

Hey guys!

Sorry we've been quiet for so long, Deny's hard drive broke and we lost most of our files, we will try to remake/recover most of the files. But until then, there won't be any updates.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Regards,

MrCrazyDude115

when i place the campaign pbo in the Arma3 folder it does not show up in game. I also created a campaigns folder, that didnt help

No, there is campaign, look once more "Survive" .... I was thinking the same and copied it 2 more times and - now i got 3 "Survive"'s :) I just completed it. One mission before last outro is great but paratropers are jumping out in strange and funny way :D Chopper is landing, and paratropers disembarking 3 meters above the ground with parachute and the choper is taking off every time after 2 of them jumps, till all of them are out. Most funny is when chopper is taking attlituda, is taking paratroopers with himself on the rotor :D :D :D They are not dying, and it even more funny :D Great and funny :D :D :D It was very enjoyable !

• Like 1

@Vasily.B Yeah.... I'm gonna go ahead and say that's a slight issue :/. Anyway, this project is taking a bit of a break becouse of MrCrazyDude being busy for the next few months and me shipping out to AFBiH Basic Training in a few weeks. Thanks to everybody who's been with us so far, and hopefully we'll get this campaign back on track when MCD isn't that busy and I'm done with Basic.

Regards,

DenyWilCo, The Team PR.

Survive? There is the original campaigns called Survive, it starts with an intro of AAN.  I cant seem to find the East Wind RHS campaign... i am lost lol

Survive? There is the original campaigns called Survive, it starts with an intro of AAN.  I cant seem to find the East Wind RHS campaign... i am lost lol

Yes, This remaked campaign starts with the same video. Thats the one. Try to skip video and check with which units you will play.

• Like 1

Alright lads, slight update incoming:

I have returned from AFBiH Basic this week, however starting December I will be shipping out to AIT, which, which means I won't get any real work in the editor done, but only sort out issues with scripts. Until February this will be a lone adventure since MrCrazyDude has other things he has to attend to. Well, I have to attend to those same things, but I love the challenge of multi-tasking.

Also, I've already finished the 10k Suprise, so you'll see that as soon as we reach the milestone.

Now, my HDD has completely died, again, so I'm putting Survive on the shelf, and I'm starting work on Adapt. You can expect that in Quarter 1 of 2016.

Regards,

DenyWilCo,

The Team PR.

EDIT: Would you look at that, we've actually reached 10k already. Considering my internet is busy with download Fallout 4, expect the "surprise" to appear any time from this week.

• Like 2

Alright lads, slight update incoming:

I have returned from AFBiH Basic this week, however starting December I will be shipping out to AIT, which, which means I won't get any real work in the editor done, but only sort out issues with scripts. Until February this will be a lone adventure since MrCrazyDude has other things he has to attend to. Well, I have to attend to those same things, but I love the challenge of multi-tasking.

Also, I've already finished the 10k Suprise, so you'll see that as soon as we reach the milestone.

Now, my HDD has completely died, again, so I'm putting Survive on the shelf, and I'm starting work on Adapt. You can expect that in Quarter 1 of 2016.

Regards,

DenyWilCo,

The Team PR.

EDIT: Would you look at that, we've actually reached 10k already. Considering my internet is busy with download Fallout 4, expect the "surprise" to appear any time from this week.

Weird! i just came here to see if anything had changed since I played this when it released-and you are saying there is an update.Strange coincidence considering I haven't looked at this page in about 10 weeks :)

1st quarter of 2016 - very good, Game will be almost finished (i hope so) al bugs maybe be gone. Your capaign will be great test for the fixed game.

Don´t worry DenyWilCo, the last version you´ve released of Survive pretty much worked (it fixed the nvg bag issue on the FIA meeting mission) so your work isn´t lost, it is stored on out HDD as a compiled mission lol

Wow, I´m anxious for the surprise and bring Adapt on! yay!

cheers!

Don´t worry DenyWilCo, the last version you´ve released of Survive pretty much worked (it fixed the nvg bag issue on the FIA meeting mission) so your work isn´t lost, it is stored on out HDD as a compiled mission lol

Wow, I´m anxious for the surprise and bring Adapt on! yay!

cheers!

Hi! In the first mission, the m977a2 truck does not appear, so i´m unable to continue the mission.

Hi! In the first mission, the m977a2 truck does not appear, so i´m unable to continue the mission.

Im having the same issue. i made a post on their facebook group so if they anwser there ill give you a heads up

Edit: Hey if your still having that issue i have found one way around it. You'll miss everything up to the end of the scene. 

What you do is hold shift and press - on your numpad. you wont see it but an invisible console will come up. type endmission then hit enter. it will take you to the next scene in the forest when you first hear from sergeant Lacey.

If not hold shift then its hold control. skipping that first area sucks but atleast you can enjoy all of survive. Im not really looking forward to adapt

Could the issue be due to the removal of the M977s from normal RHS?