DenyWilCo

[SP][Campaign][RHS] The East Wind RHS Remake

@Deny_001 - Null problem, just calm me Lib ;) ORL, BIS scripted all waypoint... guess they´ve just tried to make modders life harder (just like when they change almost all core features between updates lol), but all measure have a proper countermeasure to break it... one hand? are you on smartphone or an injured hand? Anyways, I have faith on you guys, your remake rocks, bugs are just part of the BIS fun (kinda...)

@Strelok93 - ADF was abandoned by Leights since the eve of 2014, whose author has just had another thread closed under alegattions of stolen assets... do you really want a mod dependacy like that? (and this mod conflicts with Australian AGF uncut mod, which is quite popular between aussies ;) And AAF uniforms are closer to nowadays military units across the globe, the only true SciFi faction on A3 are the bubblehead/bughead CSATs =/

cheers!

IMO, removing the absurd amount of night vision goggles on the AAF troops would already improve them as a believable modern faction loads.

;2955497']

@Strelok93 - ADF was abandoned by Leights since the eve of 2014' date=' whose author has just had another thread closed under alegattions of stolen assets... do you really want a mod dependacy like that? (and this mod conflicts with Australian AGF uncut mod, which is quite popular between aussies ;) And AAF uniforms are closer to nowadays military units across the globe, the only true SciFi faction on A3 are the bubblehead/bughead CSATs =/

cheers![/quote']

Did I mention full addon dependancy?

Maybe just contact Leights to take only the uniforms and put them as a small addon with a campaign?

I understand, that ingame AAF uniform is simular to some modern day strong military countries, but is was done that way, since modern day uniform will be considered obsolete in 2035. So, making a modern day campaign, I think, requires to make AAF obsolete not by year of 2035 but by year 2015.

Many thanks for the effort Deny & MrCrazyDude, some bits of the start below, cheers:

Edited by Jeza
credit!

@froggyluv

It's a replacement type thing, we opened up the missions and replaced the units with RHS and others.

Waiting anxiously for the next update, with high hopes that you guys fix the "Crossing Paths" issue so everybody can continue the campaign (the mission stucks) and of course the Adapt part too =)

cheers!

Many thanks for the effort Deny & MrCrazyDude, some bits of the start below, cheers:

What is ReShade real light?it looks great.

---------- Post added at 03:23 ---------- Previous post was at 03:17 ----------

;2955497']@Deny_001 - Null problem' date=' just calm me Lib ;) ORL, BIS scripted all waypoint... guess they´ve just tried to make modders life harder (just like when they change almost all core features between updates lol), but all measure have a proper countermeasure to break it... one hand? are you on smartphone or an injured hand? Anyways, I have faith on you guys, your remake rocks, bugs are just part of the BIS fun (kinda...)

@Strelok93 - ADF was abandoned by Leights since the eve of 2014, whose author has just had another thread closed under alegattions of stolen assets... do you really want a mod dependacy like that? (and this mod conflicts with Australian AGF uncut mod, which is quite popular between aussies ;) And AAF uniforms are closer to nowadays military units across the globe, the only true SciFi faction on A3 are the bubblehead/bughead CSATs =/

cheers![/quote']

Are you saying leight had a thread closed over stolen assets?When did that happen?Which thread?Or did I misunderstand?

Are you saying leight had a thread closed over stolen assets?When did that happen?Which thread?Or did I misunderstand?

Both his Altis Defense Force (ADF) and LOP are threads closed http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?185640-Leights-OPFOR-Pack&highlight=Leights <- those red bands explains a lot ;)

The mod is still available on armaholic and PW6 thou...

Quick update, for everyone.

Adapt is still early WIP so don't expect that too soon. Also we're still stuck with crossing paths.

Regards,

Deny.

Adapt is still early WIP so don't expect that too soon. Also we're still stuck with crossing paths.

Keep it up, you are doing an impressive work :)

Hey folks!

I'm here to inform you that we have been a bit busy with life and will get back to work shortly, however we have still yet to find a fix for the crossing paths mission.

Regards,

MrCrazyDude115

Just a "second thought" suggestion... if everything else fails, why not try to remake the mission, without the silly script that requires the bag with NVGs, just a "join your squad, find the rebels, fight the AAF/CSAT spec ops ambush and run back to base) so we can proceed with the campaign? ;)

I´m having a bad feeling that a bug such as this could happen again on Adapt and Win missions too =P

Keep the faith, thou!

cheers!

Sorry for the lack of activity from The Team recently, we've been busy with work and real life. Re-making the whole thing could be done, we'll see what we can do.

Regards,

The Team.

Assuming I've got the latest version (downloaded of Armaholic just now) then your crossing paths error could be as simple as a dodgy classsname.

The "has backpack" condition in the missionFlow.fsm has

backpack player == "B_Carryall_cbr"
&&
scriptDone _conversation

(the carryall backpack being what was originally placed)

but your placed backpack in the editor has classname

"rhsusf_assault_eagleaiii_ocp", a simple switch should solve it.

Apologies if this has already been spotted and if it's a different issue, however if it does help then wonderful.

@Jona33 Can I just say that you rock. You're going to the credits section mate :D

---------- Post added at 19:23 ---------- Previous post was at 19:22 ----------

@GbAlmeidaBR You probably have RHS: Escalation. You need to get the USAF and AFRF separatly from the first page

Quick update, expect a hotfix tomorrow, along with some custom loud-outs for the FIA.

Regards,

The Team.

Quick update, expect a hotfix tomorrow, along with some custom loud-outs for the FIA.

Regards,

The Team.

Awesome!!! we can finally finish the first part of the trilogy ;) Thanks a lot, Jona33!

Deny_001, I think you should check if the trigger is targeting a vanilla bag instead of the RHS one which is laying in the ground... or maybe the fact that the waypoint is 3 meter further the bag... (just hunchs, I´m trying some guesses to help you guys out!)

Deny_001, as I suspected it was a broken script involving the bag or the NVG, it ended up to be the bag... on the next parts, it´s better to keep some itens vanilla, if there´s some scripting relating them... but it is a daily learning, it is part of the process (even BIS have some code blockings that a modder resolves in a heart beat lol)

cheers!

Edited by Corporal_Lib[BR]

Assuming I've got the latest version (downloaded of Armaholic just now) then your crossing paths error could be as simple as a dodgy classsname.

The "has backpack" condition in the missionFlow.fsm has

backpack player == "B_Carryall_cbr"
&&
scriptDone _conversation

(the carryall backpack being what was originally placed)

but your placed backpack in the editor has classname

"rhsusf_assault_eagleaiii_ocp", a simple switch should solve it.

Apologies if this has already been spotted and if it's a different issue, however if it does help then wonderful.

Well spotted mate!Can't wait to finish this campaign now :)

Reading some of these comments I still find it hard that people were actually waiting for us to fix it... I always thought that I'd be the one waiting for Ted_Hou or Wiki to make one of their campaigns, but people actually anticipating my piece of work... Didn't see that coming. Anyway, once we hit the 10k views milestone on this thread, expect a little suprise *wink**wink*

Regards,

The Team.

PS: Hotfix in ETA 2 hours.

---------- Post added at 12:46 ---------- Previous post was at 11:46 ----------

Hotfix is out on Mega.Co.Nz, ArmAHolic and MediaFire are still not done yet.

---------- Post added at 12:48 ---------- Previous post was at 12:46 ----------

Also I didn't have time to test if its fixed, so give me some feedback if possible.