Sign in to follow this  
sphoenix

Co-14 Extreme Measures (Stratis)

BeY4fdj.jpg

Summary:

After NATO's retreat from Stratis, CSAT has bolstered its defenses and has evacuated the remainder of the civilian population. Keeping a close eye on the situation, USMEDCOM has determined that a number of enemy WMDs (designated as "Earthquake Devices" as per Cpl. Kerry's report) are parked on the island, awaiting transport to a foreign country. In conjunction with JSOC, the CIA has decided to act before the devices are moved. The CIA operatives on post on the island will welcome two fireteams from the 10th SFG and assault the designated positions using Small Unit Tactics, and diversions in order to avoid direct confrontation with the bulk of the enemy forces.
Your way out is a civilian chopper evacuating the population. It is leaving in two hours and won't return for days...

About the mission:

Originally designed for 6 players and updated to accomodate up to 14 players, this Cooperative mission will test your tactical skills. Use maneuvering and hit-and-run tactics to successfully destroy your primary objectives and exfil the area before the time runs out!
This mission was made with flexibility in mind. You can choose to be stealthy and limit your engagements to the absolute minimum, or you can go in guns blazing and face overwhelming enemy forces and show your skill.

Featuring:

- Full voice acting!
- FHQ Task Tracker
- Psycho's Wounding System.

No external mods are required.
Please message me for any bug report and/or feature request.

Available through Steam Workshop and as a standalone download on  Dropbox.

Make sure you check out my other missions for immersive, squad to platoon-sized coop missions featuring full voice acting!

Edited by sphoenix
  • Like 1

During a playthrough tonight, we noticed that the loadout being put in the Init field was being ran everytime there's a JIP. Apparently that's a standard behavior of Arma 3 I was not aware of.

The mission will be updated within 24h.

New version uploaded - see first post for links!

Change notes:

Fixed loadout due to unexpected Arma 3 init.sqf behavior.

Tweaked mortar rounds.

Mission updated, see first post for links.

Change notes:

Fixed mortar ammo count.

Added starting markers.

Fixed briefing.

Fixed tasks.

Hey, Armaholic made a video on the mission! Check it out!

Mission updated, see first post for links.

Change notes:

Updated to 3DEN Editor standards.

Updated FHQ Task Tracker.
Fixed mortar script.

• Like 1

Thanks Phoenix!

Is ACE integration as simple as dropping the same modules as were in previously or is there more to it than that?

To be taken with a grain of salt as I have not looked into ACE as of late, but as far as I remember yes.

You would also need to neutralize the Revive script (just a few lines in description.ext and init.sqf).

Hope it helps !