Sign in to follow this  
runforrest

Vehicle sounds are WAY to loud, what to do?

I just thought i give A3 another try and reinstalled after long time not touching it, i gotta say im quite impressed and happy with it.

One issue though is, that vehicles are way to loud in vanilla and also with DragonFyre LITE, and i really wonder how anyone can play like that. I tried finding mods that fix this - no luck so far (i tried Digital Earplugs but the mod doesnt seem to work).

Can anyone give me a hint if theres any mod that can fix that?

Thanks in advance

lower the volume. :dancehead:

---------- Post added at 07:29 ---------- Previous post was at 07:26 ----------

you could use script instead of mods.

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=26624

---------- Post added at 07:30 ---------- Previous post was at 07:29 ----------

But try standing near helicopter or a plane in the real life while they have its engine at max.

Is it loud?

That´s it.

You can use the Simple Earplugs Script and that will reduce the sound, however near a helicopter in real life the rotor wash will completely hurt your ears. Also if your not quite looking for a script, install the ACE3 or AGM mod which add the abilitie to carry and put in ear plugs and that will reduce the sound a bunch, but watch out they run out and it catches you when you are a near a helicopter. All in all TFAR as well will help communicating with other players near loud places. I always love to play Arma 3 with full sound! ;)