cyrilfiggis

[SP](RHS) RHS Showcases

This is great, really enjoyed it.

I've got some time on my hands and wanted to attempt something similar with a British Armed Forces slant using one of the British packs like the British Armed Forces Faction All In One by RobJ or the 3CB BAF Series of mods.

Can I ask how you edited the loadout for the standard missions? Did you use a third party tool or can it be done in the Arma editor?

Can't wait to see the new project!

Can I ask how you edited the loadout for the standard missions? Did you use a third party tool or can it be done in the Arma editor?

I did it by hand both in the editor, and manually going through scripts and replacing the dynamically loaded stuff. I am working on a tool though that will completely automate the process. Expect an alpha version within the next week along with another major conversion project.

• Like 1

Hi CyrilFiggis.

First of all thanks for the RHS Showcases!

I've been looking for a replacement config that exchanges all units against the RHS units.

Corporal_Lib-BR drew my attention to your work.

(Thanks for the hint Corp!!!)

I see that you are already working on a version that accepts that.
Are there news about your work? :)

best regards

NoFu

Hi NoFu, sorry about the very very very late reply! It is not a replacement config, but a python script that scans the files and replaces classnames. I may upload it soon, but it is very rough.