Hello Community,

even if I am a player of ArmA for a very long time (ArmA 3 even since the very first day) I am new to this board and I'd like to excuse in case this post is a doublepost or in the wrong section.

I am currently playing the ArmA 3 Campaign and I am loving it so far, big shout out to the developers of that Holywood thriller.

However is there anywhere a list of all voice actors linked to their characters?

I'd like to know who is speaking Cpt. Scott Miller of the Royal Navy.

His voice is truly badass and I'd like to see the real face of this voice.

Regards

Joe

Hey Jim Brown thanks for answering.

I found this website as well, but it doesn't provide the information I am looking for.

Thanks anyway.

Joe

Hey Jim Brown thanks for answering.

I found this website as well, but it doesn't provide the information I am looking for.

Thanks anyway.

Joe

If i recall correctly it maybe one of the devs, not sure which though.

Hm, I could swear there was an image on the net, most likely on twitter. Some dev posted a pic with two of the voice actors (one of them Miller's actor) when they accidentally met in the subway. Had a quick search in Arma 3's official twitter and facebook channels but found nothing. I'm pretty sure it was a dev posting it from his private twitter account. But it was a few months if not a year ago.

On 5/15/2015 at 2:46 PM, bigmamawee said:

Hello Community,

even if I am a player of ArmA for a very long time (ArmA 3 even since the very first day) I am new to this board and I'd like to excuse in case this post is a doublepost or in the wrong section.

I am currently playing the ArmA 3 Campaign and I am loving it so far, big shout out to the developers of that Holywood thriller.

However is there anywhere a list of all voice actors linked to their characters?

I'd like to know who is speaking Cpt. Scott Miller of the Royal Navy.

His voice is truly badass and I'd like to see the real face of this voice.

Regards

Joe

I know im a bit late but, i just bought arma 3 and recognized his voice. if you still dont know who it is the voice actors name is 'Michael Pitthan', he is the voice of 'Sir Radzig Kobyla' in 'Kingdom come: Deliverance'.  

• Thanks 2