Sign in to follow this  
Scalding

[UI] 3D Printer interface is cumbersome

Currently, users must click an arrow to iteratively scroll through the list of buildable items in the 3D printer interface. This is cumbersome and time consuming, and can be frustrating when you can't remember where the thing is that you want to build. As more items become available to be built, this situation will become worse.

I suggest a scrollable grid display or some other mechanism so that the player can more easily find the thing they wish to build.

Currently, users must click an arrow to iteratively scroll through the list of buildable items in the 3D printer interface. This is cumbersome and time consuming, and can be frustrating when you can't remember where the thing is that you want to build. As more items become available to be built, this situation will become worse.

I suggest a scrollable grid display or some other mechanism so that the player can more easily find the thing they wish to build.

Hi Scalding, what you mentioned is precisely what we have planned :) Need to fix crashes and the Life Support Module first though.

Excellent! I hope I don't come across as pushy or demanding, I'm just trying to post bug reports and be helpful.

Excellent! I hope I don't come across as pushy or demanding, I'm just trying to post bug reports and be helpful.

Oh don't worry I perfectly understand, cheers!