Sign in to follow this  
El Tyranos

Fn mag 58

bcqFHoGl.jpg

EZLKZrFm.jpg A4VR7MIm.jpg ThCL0jTm.jpg

The FN MAG is a Belgian 7.62 mm general-purpose machine gun, designed in the early 1950s at Fabrique Nationale (FN) by Ernest Vervier. It has been used by more than 80 countries, and it has been made under licence in several countries, including Argentina, Egypt, India and the United Kingdom. The weapon's name is an abbreviation for Mitrailleuse d'Appui Général, meaning general-purpose machine gun (GPMG).

This addon is stand-alone. Please report any issue and feel free to give us suggestions

Features : Bipod ; 3D magazine ; new animations (from Navid LMG) ; new particles ; reworked texture ; update of materials ; more detailled 3D model to other players.

Compatibilities : ACE3 ; AGM ; JSRS ; ASDG JointRails.

Credits : Bohemia Interactive (ArmA2 asset)

El Tyranos (import) and Crotin (texture edit) from www.battlegroup21.com

I hope you will enjoy it !

v1.1 Direct download

STEAM Workshop

Changelog :

V1.1 :

- New JSRS sounds

- added ammo crate (Zeus compatible)

- New dust particles

V1.0 :

initial release

Licence :

You are free to adapt (i.e. modify, rework or update) and share (i.e. copy, distribute or transmit) the material under the following conditions:

Distribution — You may distribute the original .PBO files within this download freely, so long as the PBO files are unmodified.

Attribution — You must attribute the material in the manner specified by the author or licensor (BIS + El Tyranos/Crotin)

Noncommercial — You may not use this material for any commercial purposes.

Arma Only — You may not convert or adapt this material to be used in other games than Arma.

Private use — You are free to modify this weapon's config for you private/clan use. If you make it better, please let me know so I can update it and so that everybody can enjoy it.

ACwAAAAAAQABAAACADs%3D#pwsc-{ekNDSGd1QUJubFhVS2h4ekMvUlliNmIwTmtML0NrUEJWdzZrRHJzb2JtODVGcUZSZlNpZ1dJKzYwY1I2YnpaVFFXU09CZWlQQTRpK0FPL2grVFhpaHg2NlhvVTg3SDFpdnltS2l6VFZ5bkdLTHNlWUR5RUpNZ0NkUCtqbHVNbUU=}

Edited by ElTyranos
  • Like 1

New mod v1.0 available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

banner-420x120.png

@ElTyranos;

You are now able to manage your own promo pages of your content on our web platform and publish new content yourself.

To do so, please hit 'this is me' button on the page while logged in and follow the quick and safe claim procedure to get connected to your work.

For now you can send new content or releases our way by using any filesharing service and add your notification at getsatisfaction.withsix.com.

Very nice, congrats on the release :)

Great to see a new FN MAG. May I suggest changing the sound? The current one is in mono and feels weak and out of place, honestly. The M14(srifle_dmr_06_olive_f) for example has a sound that would be quite suitable.

Also it seems to be underpowered, performing like 556 or 65 chambered weapons in game.

This sound is from ArmA2, I'd like to change it, but I couldn't find any nice M240 sound anywhere on the internet :(

Thank you Enjam I didn't know that LordJarhead had a public library.

At the moment I'm waiting for Aikmofobi who's trying to make a sound, then I'll pack a new version with various tweaks.

New version available on first post

Updated mod v1.1 available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

banner-420x120.png

Hey ElTyranos , you can upload updates or new mods to withSIX yourself now!

Make your own promo page, get the power to release your work at your own point of choosing.

To learn more, follow this guide.