Sign in to follow this  
Roach_

Does anyone know why was the Catalan flag removed from the game?

I've noticed in earlier stages of the game that there was the Catalan flag available as a marker and now it isn't.

Was a reason as to why it was removed ever given?

Thanks in advance.

They had a ton of National flags and markers for certain situations, and meanings. No clue why they removed it, kinda killed the whole meaning of being able to mark things on map without words to explain what's there.

Yeah, they should had add more instead of removing the few they had. They were great for mission makers as they allowed a lot of possible scenarios.

Let's take everything remotely real out of the game and then we can sell it everywhere and no-one will be offended!

People in real countries? No flag, not in game - not offended!

Women? They don't exist, don't be offended!

Let's take everything remotely real out of the game and then we can sell it everywhere and no-one will be offended!

People in real countries? No flag, not in game - not offended!

Women? They don't exist, don't be offended!

Let's remove people too because people might be offended that there are people in the game

I am a virtual person and i am offended by these notions that my opinion isn't worth as much as that of a woman, when in reality its the reverse.

[ note: this is obviously not intended to be taken seriously]

Well, no matter what you do, people will be offended. I've been in countless mutiplayer missions, and there's not one time where someone isn't yelling at someone else for some kind of reason relating to the game or not. Welcome to the Internet, where anything connected to is, is bound to be offended by someone else's existence.

...Welcome to the Internet, where anything connected to is, is bound to be offended by someone else's existence.

I take offense to that statement and wish to disagree with you violently! ;)

I take offense to that statement and wish to disagree with you violently! ;)

I take your offense as an offense

wntgd.jpg

Edited by DarkWanderer

Well lets leave things there - closing