Sign in to follow this  
lao fei mao

How to disable the headbob while firing a weapon?

Well, since the Maskman DLC, I don't like the new feature of forced headbob while firing a weapon, it's quite exaggerated, and I can't find an option in the menu to disable it. So help here.

Well, since the Maskman DLC, I don't like the new feature of forced headbob while firing a weapon, it's quite exaggerated, and I can't find an option in the menu to disable it. So help here.

I don't think its an 'option', its the new way of simulating recoil. I think its one of those "live with it" situations.

Your head doesn't bob any different before the DLC. I think we may have a case of "you'll get used to it" here.

Head Bob? I think you mean Vibration from a weapon firing a round. Yeah, last time i checked, your can't disable that IRL, same case in Arma 3. Recoil can be handled though through various techniques. Good luck.

Here is a known quick fix,If you go to your steam, and click on call of doody. It should fix any head bob or recoil.

Nothing helpful there, personally have not noticed That huge a change.