Sign in to follow this  
Jo Man Dragon

New patch

Oi, we can't easily move to linux actually, heh tounge.gif

We don't have any spare Linux boxes, and we can't turn the current Windows Box into a Linux box because other stuff is on there aswell.

You could use some sort of Windows within Linux Build for running those Windows services while still having a Linux server to run OFP smile.gif

Hey Damage chill. Alot of people do not like 1.75. I hate the fact that I payed 30 bucks to lose voice and gain a Motorcycle... I mean come on. O and you get pistols... Woopie.

I like Res just for the graphics. But hate it cause of sockets. I mean VON is why OFP WAS so big. You didnt need to run a crapy Voice program in the back ground. It was in the game.

As far as you Tex , Ahhh nm your not worth it.

And Guy's Harb is right ! Linux was promised ! And calling him a flamer is just being a wanker. Let the guy speak his peace . He has a right too.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (5thSFG Drak @ Oct. 08 2002,07:05)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">And Guy's Harb is right ! Linux was promised ! And calling him a flamer is just being a wanker. Let the guy speak his peace . He has a right too.<span id='postcolor'>

he has right to speak freely, but that doesn't mean he can curse and insult other members.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (5thSFG Drak @ Oct. 08 2002,19:05)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Hey Damage chill. Alot of people do not like 1.75. I hate the fact that I payed 30 bucks to lose voice and gain a Motorcycle... I mean come on. O and you get pistols... Woopie.

I like Res just for the graphics. But hate it cause of sockets. I mean VON is why OFP WAS so big. You didnt need to run a crapy Voice program in the back ground. It was in the game.

As far as you Tex , Ahhh nm your not worth it.

And Guy's Harb is right ! Linux was promised ! And calling him a flamer is just being a wanker. Let the guy speak his peace . He has a right too.<span id='postcolor'>

Um it still has dp slectable so u can stil use von, jez think.

Drak, if you want to make a jackass out of yourself, take the Fraghaus off your name so you don't embarass Ed or his fine establishment.

You do have VON in Resistance, all you have to do is run in Direct Play, it's not my fault you are too friggin retarded to comprehend that. And if that is the biggest gripe you have with Resistance I think you need to reexamine whether you actually wanted the game itself, or just a program that lets you curse at other people.

VON? Big deal.. my god.. you play an OLD version of a game simply so you can use the built in voice?

Gameplanet has a teamspeak 2 server setup if people want to use the VON. I mean yeah it was great how it was setup built in, and it would be nice when it comes back, but who cares, balance that against all the other new features Res brings to the game and its pure madness to shun Resistance so you guys can abuse each other over voice.

And believe me, as a dedicated admin I rarely EVER saw voice used for something constructive. I went to great lengths to turn VON off when the feature was available.

And as far as "lose voice and gain a motorcycle" that is just stupid and considering how many features and improvements Resistance introduces you are showing great ignorance.

But those who whine the loudest are usually the ignorant tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (RalphWiggum @ Oct. 08 2002,07:09)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">wow.gif5--></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (5thSFG Drak @ Oct. 08 2002,07wow.gif5)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">And Guy's Harb is right ! Linux was promised ! And calling him a flamer is just being a wanker. Let the guy speak his peace . He has a right too.<span id='postcolor'>

he has right to speak freely, but that doesn't mean he can curse and insult other members.<span id='postcolor'>

Hey There Ralph.... First off the BIS suck up's call odd and end People who have bought and supported this game All kinds of names.

And Mod's Like yourself and Placebo love to toss around your threats to people who fight back or fight for them selfs.

Its all over these forums. If a no name guy makes a post that someone whos name is big on these forums doesnt like and flames the no name its ok then . But if that no name fights back he is threated with your big words or ban's.

Instead of the political B.S. and closing every topic you guys can , why dont you listen to the smaller names THAT WERE PROMSIED something. Instead of this.

Anyways I got this topic off target here... Sorry Gent's.

And I hope the support 1.46 cause not everyone like Res or 1.75

Prime example right there .... Tex run's his freaking  pickle sucker . And try's like Heck to make people mad.

And Lt.Damage I love the smart ass comments. Your freaking flaming people cause they dont like what your like. Your taunting people to get them pissed off so your buddy's the mods can Ban people when they tell you to F**K OFF !

Er.... right. confused.gif

No linux for 1.46, go buy Res. Or if you have it, use it, you silly bastards. tounge.gif

Now, does anyone know if multiprocessor support will come with the new patch?

I am genuinely amazed that people have complaints against OFP:R and think 1.46 was better...are you [people] playing the same OFP:R I am? 7_mad.gif

Honestly, I have no problem with BIS devoting their time and energy improving Resistance instead of worrying about 1.46. If they have time to do both, all fine and well. But if it has to be 1 or the other, I say Resistance all the way. They are supporting the most recent version which us loyal fans paid for, and that is a GOOD thing.

Maybe... one day when BIS has too much money, they can have developers dedicated to making patches for the mentally challenged...catering for those who cannot handle staying up to date with the latest versions of the product.

OK

i flamed !!!!but these ppl can make insinuations(sp?) and allude to my mental capacity. Whatever, im just waiting for an official answer.

thx

my initial warning went to Harbinger, but if you want, i'll give you 48 hour ban, 5thSFG Drak.

This thread is now officialy

this inflame true.