FSM Tutorial

by

austin(medic)

I have had this little thing sitting on my hard drive for a long time unfinished and finally decided to return to it to get it done and out of the way.

This tutorial covers what different boxes in fsms do, what it is, and has a small tutorial on how to create a basic one and how to export it. It touches briefly on the fancy coloring and formatting features but doesn't go into detail as those features are pretty self-explanatory on how to use them.

Mirrors:

Dropbox(v1)

• Like 1

Thank you!

Dirty Haz

Damn, where was this a coulple weeks ago when I was learning FSMs. It's nice to see some new information... Everything out there is from OFP days. I won't be able to see it until I get home from work later... But hopefully you speak about selecting a compiler... That's one thing I had to figure out on my own.

FSMs are my new go-to for endless-loop style scripts with conditions. It's super easy to write with that visual representation.

Thanks for the share. Hopefully you can teach me something new.

Damn, where was this a coulple weeks ago when I was learning FSMs. It's nice to see some new information... Everything out there is from OFP days. I won't be able to see it until I get home from work later... But hopefully you speak about selecting a compiler... That's one thing I had to figure out on my own.

FSMs are my new go-to for endless-loop style scripts with conditions. It's super easy to write with that visual representation.

Thanks for the share. Hopefully you can teach me something new.

I speak of compilers at the end after going through building a basic fsm.