Solano

Real Light V5 - ReShade Preset

Can you link the Re-Shade v 6 here or update the original post ?

Can you link the Re-Shade v 6 here or update the original post ?

Real Light V6 is now finished and available here: http://sh8.videopilot.link/arma3/real-light-v6/

I will open a new Thread for it since I can´t change the name of this thread to V6 and the problems solved here are mostly caused because of the old old reshade version v5 is based on.

New Thread for Real Light V6 and potential next versions.

I made a new thread with a more generic name to keep the confusion lower for the next updates...

Does anyone know why my embedded images won´t show up in my threads?

Edited by Solano

Cheers. Should be easy for people to navigate now

30th and nothing....im so pissed.

I am sure Solano will fix the mod if new patch has changed something. I can't play Arma 3 without it.

I installed v6, then deleted all files (sweetFX and reshade), installed V5 + Solano`s fix and it works now.

I have installed Real Light V6 - ReShade Preset. It is just amazing! I can't play without this one now! It works very well. Thank you very much! :)

I have installed Real Light V6 - ReShade Preset. It is just amazing! I can't play without this one now! It works very well. Thank you very much! :)

You are very welcome!

I am glad you like it that much!

Regards

I am sure Solano will fix the mod if new patch has changed something. I can't play Arma 3 without it.

I try to help where I can :)

Unfortunately if something is stuck with ReShade itself and other mods or BattlEye that is out of my reach because I made the preset not ReShade itself :/

I posted in their forum many times but I don´t expect much anymore to be honest - I can only encourage you to do the same so the demand is higher in their forum.

In the latest thread for Real Light you can read a lot about solvings and work arounds that worked for others.

Regards

Hi Solano -just a quick question.Is there a way  to remove the dark night aspect of real light without losing the better sky effect.By that I mean the way you have managed to remove the "banding" in the sky at night is fantastic , but I would like if the night was the same brightness as vanilla. The extra dark nights you get from using real light can be awkward if one does not have nvg's. Thanks

• Like 1

Is it possible to disable the reshade's effects before starting a mission/multiplayer session?(So basically activate it only when in-game,because right now the editor map is hidden from the reshade)

i think it is page break or scroll lock to activate or deactivate the effect. If I am not mistaken.

Is it possible to disable the reshade's effects before starting a mission/multiplayer session?(So basically activate it only when in-game,because right now the editor map is hidden from the reshade)

As the post above says-pressing scroll lock will toggle real light on and off as often as you like.

As the post above says-pressing scroll lock will toggle real light on and off as often as you like.

Im talking about disabling it while on the main menu

Hi _dardo,

in the latest ReShade versions there is a file called common.cfg

In there is an option to toggle the autostart of ReShade when launching a game.

Not sure if youre setup of an assumingly older ReShade already got that file.

But if not it is maybe in the head of the reshade.fx file.

Regards

• Like 1

Hi _dardo,

in the latest ReShade versions there is a file called common.cfg

In there is an option to toggle the autostart of ReShade when launching a game.

Not sure if youre setup of an assumingly older ReShade already got that file.

But if not it is maybe in the head of the reshade.fx file.

Regards

Got it!

Thank you :)

Keep up with this awesome pack!

Guys this topped working. Game is crashing on startup. I got error on dxgi.log :
29/03/2016 18:20:13:720 [02396] | WARN  | > 'IDXGIFactory::CreateSwapChain' failed with 'DXGI_ERROR_INVALID_CALL'!

• Like 1

Ever since a graphical driver update on my nvidia card, it wont work anymore, the launcher takes a long time to load and the game never even starts, resulting in me having to use task manager

• Like 2

Ever since a graphical driver update on my nvidia card, it wont work anymore, the launcher takes a long time to load and the game never even starts, resulting in me having to use task manager

So i'm not the only one. I'll try to use RL 6.2

EDIT :

6.2 is working.

Does anyone know what is happening with Real light on the Development branch? Is it clashing with Arma's new lighting and water effects?