Solano

Real Light V5 - ReShade Preset

I think everyone has to wait until the next ArmA 3 update for the battle-eye whitelist to take effect, I dont think battle-eye updates itself off a server or anything, Im pretty sure the stuff is baked into what comes with the arma 3 files. (Just a guess)

The 1.46 hotfix disabled the whitelisting.

So BattlEye should NOT be blocking anything.

Edited by PhoenixSPM

Only with be enabled I get a kind of white screen of death :p so something seems to be incompatible...roughly every 40th try I get it to work. Strange..

Only with be enabled I get a kind of white screen of death :p so something seems to be incompatible...roughly every 40th try I get it to work. Strange..

Using. Pw6??

Look this is working fine.. loading with pw6. Last checked on the 20th June POST hotfix.

It's whitelisted, and loads fine using pw6

aaahhhh pw6=playwithsix.....no luck with playwithsix. Only first time it loads without probs. After it I tried it 9x with "white crashing" as result :(

Did anyone have the problem of Arma 3 not starting up although the process is running and managed to fix it?

Already tried with BE disabled, didn't fix it.

aaahhhh pw6=playwithsix.....no luck with playwithsix. Only first time it loads without probs. After it I tried it 9x with "white crashing" as result :(

hade that same issiue.. now just using standart a3 launcher and no problems

@Variable

Do you have tried different versions of solano´s reshade? There is one with sweetfx-folders and the newer one without. Try the older one.

@loopdk

With standard exe I haven´t problems to start it too because BE is disabled on this way. Do you have tried to join a server? You will get a message BE isn´t enabled and arma3 will restart now. After this restart I get the white screen bug.

i can use the real light with out enny issiues the first time i run it but after that i just get a white screen when using pw6. when using the vanila launcher no problem....

Man this is nice looking. Brings the game a new life. Too bad that the map is too bright. But other than that it's awesome.

Man this is nice looking. Brings the game a new life. Too bad that the map is too bright. But other than that it's awesome.

If you dont already know you can press your "scroll lock" to toggle it on or off.

I never really noticed how bad the grey layer was until trying this, it's very noticeable, I find with my settings there maybe a bit too much yellow is it possible to tweak the colour settings from the config?

If you dont already know you can press your "scroll lock" to toggle it on or off.

Thanks! Should've remembered that you can toggle it on/off like SweetFX.

I find with my settings there maybe a bit too much yellow is it possible to tweak the colour settings from the config?

Jeah thats possible.

You should check liftgammagain and/or dpx settings in the config for that.

Hey guys, here is a quick tutorial on how I installed the preset, works for everyone I have shown so far, hope it helps. Solano, thank you for this excellent feature, its a game changer!

Hey guys, here is a quick tutorial on how I installed the preset, works for everyone I have shown so far, hope it helps. Solano, thank you for this excellent feature, its a game changer!

Wow.

Thank you very much Ranger!

This is just awesome. Really!

It makes me really happy that so many people especially in this really nice forum in this awesome community enjoy my preset so much. And on top of that even help each other out even if I am not around immediately.

And now you made a video just to show the rest how to install it - That is so nice of you. Thanks for all the effort.

I am sorry that it is meanwhile such a messy way to get it to work seemingly.

The guys over at the ReShade project do such a great work and are constantly updating their project.

I couldn´t keep up with the latest changes they made and port Real Light correctly yet because of other projects of mine.

So I am even more thankful that you took your time to made this video Ranger. Again - that is a really cool move to me and the community.

May I use it on my project page of Real Light V5 until I get things right with the latest changes and make the installation easier again?

Kind Regards

Edited by Solano

Yeah this gives Arma an almost unreal makeover.

big thanks for this

Wow.

Thank you very much Ranger!

This is just awesome. Really!

It makes me really happy that so many people especially in this really nice forum in this awesome community enjoy my preset so much. And on top of that even help each other out even if I am not around immediately.

And now you made a video just to show the rest how to install it - That is so nice of you. Thanks for all the effort.

I am sorry that it is meanwhile such a messy way to get it to work seemingly.

The guys over at the ReShade project do such a great work and are constantly updating their project.

I couldn´t keep up with the latest changes they made and port Real Light correctly yet because of other projects of mine.

So I am even more thankful that you took your time to made this video Ranger. Again - that is a really cool move to me and the community.

May I use it on my project page of Real Light V5 until I get things right with the latest changes and make the installation easier again?

Kind Regards

Oh course you can use it, everyone loves your preset!

What does the ReshadeSetup.exe do? It always fails when I point it to Arma3.exe.

I love this addon but it tends to freezeup on the 'Compiled Succeeded!" screen about 50% of the times sometimes worse. Ive reinstalled it a few times and it looks like all the files that are needed are there at start so wondering if the fact that the Setup.exe failing has something to do with my trouble.

What does the ReshadeSetup.exe do? It always fails when I point it to Arma3.exe.

This exe just checks which kind of game reshade has to inject to and which architecture it uses to place the 32bit or the 64 bit version.

The new mediator is a bit advanced but more complicated for new users so I can´t recommend it.

The freezes I read about here and there...

Can´t tell you why this happens.

That the setup fails is weird. That you still have a setup instead of a mediator is weird too tho - these were only for older reshade versions. The latest has the mediator exe