Solano

Real Light V5 - ReShade Preset

Enjoying this way too much lately, my game looks amazing with the perfect settings plus ReShade. Thanks for the uploade!

Here are a few images of my current settings: http://imgur.com/a/XVLMj

LJ

Enjoying this way too much lately, my game looks amazing with the perfect settings plus ReShade. Thanks for the uploade!

Here are a few images of my current settings: http://imgur.com/a/XVLMj

LJ

I am really glad you enjoy it so much!

Oh I just saw you wrote "ArmA 3 with ReShade5 and perfect settings"

Its more Real Light V5 preset with ReShade ;)

Regards!

Looks worse, too much saturation and too bright, not realistic.

I am really glad you enjoy it so much!

Oh I just saw you wrote "ArmA 3 with ReShade5 and perfect settings"

Its more Real Light V5 preset with ReShade ;)

Regards!

Yeah I figured that AFTER I titled the album :P

LJ

Fixed it :)

Looks worse, too much saturation and too bright, not realistic.

Too bad you think so.

Have you checked the comparison screenshots?

I don´t think it is to saturated because direct sunlight causes the most saturation in everything. The Vanilla Look is just to dull and maybe users got used to that grey curtain.

And also it was not bright enough so - I just think our definition of realistic divide here.

I really like the effect in-game but am not so keen on what it does to my map view (over bright, no contrast), is this the same for everybody?

I really like the effect in-game but am not so keen on what it does to my map view (over bright, no contrast), is this the same for everybody?

This is a side effect unfortunately. You can toggle ReShade via scroll lock key.

If you activate the textures on the map in the editor its not that worse actually. I was surprised as first too but got used to it. But thats because I'm a ENB and SweetFX fanboy and really quick fall for that stuff :P

LJ

PS: Any ideas if ENB works well with ArmA?

I Hope BIS might implement a system where we can chose such a appearance setting from the game menu. It looks fantastic.

I Hope BIS might implement a system where we can chose such a appearance setting from the game menu. It looks fantastic.

Thanks that´s a nice compliment!

I've tried everything I can think of but I can't launch the game without it crashing with this enabled.

If you activate the textures on the map in the editor its not that worse actually. I was surprised as first too but got used to it. But thats because I'm a ENB and SweetFX fanboy and really quick fall for that stuff :P

*Sigh* Now that I've seen the difference with the default 'grey' lighting I don't think I will be able to live without this. Goodbye 2-3 FPS *sniff*.

I've tried everything I can think of but I can't launch the game without it crashing with this enabled.

Same here...given the screenshots it indeed looks fantastic and wanted to give it a try. the game simply won't start with this installed...have an updated Windows 7 64 bits, tried to turn off battleye, tried to turn off triple buffering or even returning nvidia settings to default, tried to install the latest update of real light and the personal Solano file (from post #17)...nothing...think i'll have to do without it

anyway this looks really awesome, thanks Solano, and feed us with a good video please :)

Edited by Megiddo

Maybe my FAQ can help?

---------- Post added at 00:14 ---------- Previous post was at 00:11 ----------

Same here...given the screenshots it indeed looks fantastic and wanted to give it a try. the game simply won't start with this installed...have an updated Windows 7 64 bits, tried to turn off battleye, tried to turn off triple buffering or even returning nvidia settings to default, tried to install the latest update of real light and the personal Solano file (from post #17)...nothing...think i'll have to do without it

anyway this looks really awesome, thanks Solano, and feed us with a good video please :)

Ah thanks very much guys!

I wish I could help more :/

As I mentioned - I wrote this FAQ but if this doesn´t help you can try the official ReShade Forum.

About making a Video - Well this is always time consuming but I see what I can do :).

More important is to get it running for you first!

Regards

LJ

PS: Any ideas if ENB works well with ArmA?

Not unless Boris decides to make it work, or somebody else puts in the hard yards. ENB is a lot like Reshade but the guy who made it makes a ton of game specific interactions, for it to have any meaningful use even *if* it was working with Arma it would require a lot of work.

Reshade is great for now.

Not unless Boris decides to make it work, or somebody else puts in the hard yards. ENB is a lot like Reshade but the guy who made it makes a ton of game specific interactions, for it to have any meaningful use even *if* it was working with Arma it would require a lot of work.

Reshade is great for now.

Not only that, it would require a lot more performance, ArmA is not a very well utilized game after all. Was just an idea tho, seeing all the extra graphical settings ENB adds to Skyrim for example I would really like to see them in ArmA, even if it is just good for Screenshots due to bad performance.

LJ

EDIT:

Added more pictures to the album: http://imgur.com/a/XVLMj

@Solano maybe wanne link them to the front page of this link, I'm fine with it ;)

Edited by LordJarhead

Loving those screens LJ! That M14 is sick too. (Personal add on?)

Not only that, it would require a lot more performance, ArmA is not a very well utilized game after all. Was just an idea tho, seeing all the extra graphical settings ENB adds to Skyrim for example I would really like to see them in ArmA, even if it is just good for Screenshots due to bad performance.

LJ

EDIT:

@Solano maybe wanne link them to the front page of this link, I'm fine with it ;)

It looks really great!

2 questions:

The pictures comparison of the album on the first post: I guess the first one is without and the second one with, right?

And where to download this exact preset?

Thanks

(Sorry, I'm on my phone so I can't search very well... Sorry if it has already been asked and answered.)

Loving those screens LJ! That M14 is sick too. (Personal add on?)

Nope, its all vanilla content, Marksmen DLC ;)

It looks really great!

2 questions:

The pictures comparison of the album on the first post: I guess the first one is without and the second one with, right?

Thanks

(Sorry, I'm on my phone so I can't search very well... Sorry if it has already been asked and answered.)

Here you can download it directly: http://sh8.videopilot.link/?smd_process_download=1&download_id=105

For anything else, see the Real Light ArmA3 website: http://sh8.videopilot.link/arma3/

LJ

It looks really great!

2 questions:

Thanks

Jeah - the first image is vanilla Arma and the second image is with Real Light V5 preset.

You can download it here: http://sh8.videopilot.link/arma3/#download

Enjoy!

---------- Post added at 13:31 ---------- Previous post was at 13:28 ----------

LJ

EDIT:

Hi LordJarhead -

if I link them I need to know first if you did some post edit in any way? If it´s pure Real Light without any other graphic mods except textures then I will get back to your offer of linking the pictures on page one.

Regards

if I link them I need to know first if you did some post edit in any way? If it´s pure Real Light without any other graphic mods except textures then I will get back to your offer of linking the pictures on page one.

Its pure ArmA3 and ReShade, no other graphical mods except Blastcore are involved, but that doesn't have any effect on these pictures. ;)

LJ

All right, perfect.

Added your gallery to the first post. Thanks!

Btw how are you capturing the screens, When I tried it didn't capture the effect ?

Btw how are you capturing the screens, When I tried it didn't capture the effect ?

When you hit Print Screen Key ReShade saves a .png where the arma.exe is located.

The Steam Screenshot won´t show the post processing.

Thx both of you guys, I'll try it asap.