Sign in to follow this  
El Mariachi

'Battleye is not enabled. Restart the game and enable it?' error

Ever since the latest update, I get the following error when I try to use a .bat file to connect directly to a server. If I click on agree, the game does relaunch (and loads the mod, and connects to the server) properly.

But I don't know how I can get rid of this error. Is there a new startup parameter or something in Arma 3 that has to be configured so this doesn't come up?

For reference, here's a sample of the .bat file (with a few things changed)

"c:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\arma3.exe" -nosplash -skipIntro -cpucount=4 -maxmem=12288 -connect=server -port=port "-mod=@epoch"

look around in the profile config, its probably in there somewhere. happens because arma is using a BE launcher now (probably why the launcher even exists), anyhow its probably just a boolean value like it was back in the alpha and you can change to true then save it and it shouldn't bother you again.

Ever since the latest update, I get the following error when I try to use a .bat file to connect directly to a server. If I click on agree, the game does relaunch (and loads the mod, and connects to the server) properly.

But I don't know how I can get rid of this error. Is there a new startup parameter or something in Arma 3 that has to be configured so this doesn't come up?

For reference, here's a sample of the .bat file (with a few things changed)

"c:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\arma3.exe" -nosplash -skipIntro -cpucount=4 -maxmem=12288 -connect=server -port=port "-mod=@epoch"

Hi,

Maybe you could tell it start BE too in your batch file.

start "c:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\arma3battleye.exe"
timeout /t 10
: now launch Arma

I'm not sure if that will work (it may need some additional parameters) but it should def be possible to launch them both by .bat.

Hopefully that helps.

edit: read this it should explain it to you.

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?190426-BattlEye-service-implementation

So you will want something like:

start "c:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\arma3battleye.exe" 0 1 -nosplash -skipIntro -cpucount=4 -maxmem=12288 -connect=server -port=port "-mod=@epoch"

Or maybe try this (I didn't test this one though)

start "c:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\arma3.exe" -nosplash -skipIntro -cpucount=4 -maxmem=12288 -connect=server -port=port "-mod=@epoch" -nolauncher -useBE

Edited by Das Attorney

Thank You, Das Attorney. The arma3battleye.exe works. Reading the post you linked it looks like -nolauncher -usebe isn't implemented yet.

"You were kicked of the game Battleye client not responding".

Does anyone knows how to solve that?

come on...

?

How about you give some details? Mission/mods/number of players/dev or stable etc.