Sign in to follow this  
1911shields

How to report hackers/scripters in official servers?

While playing on the OFFICIAL Zeus servers by Bohemia Interactive i have encountered some scripters/hackers several times.

Normally this wouldn't really be a problem as a server admin can ban people right? Well, not in the official server.

As in official bohemia servers admins can only be voted in who only have the power to kick or choose mission and whatnot.

Voted admins can neither access debug console or any of that so its really hard to track down whoever is hacking/scripting and try to kick him.

So can someone please advise me what to do here or where can i report people like this?

Previously i tried sending an email to battleye about a guy scripting and making weird marks on the map and so on, but i got no response from them.

We really like to play in the official zeus servers as everyone can find them easily and everyone has a chance to try zeusing and so on.

So please do something about these hackers/scripters ruining our gameplay. :(

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ee-rsLFrmyA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZNxfjOKTY4Q

Edited by 1911Shields

Join a clan and stop to play on public, this is the best way

Or find a server with competent Admins, one of the reasons I rarely go on pub servers anymore. It's a game to have some fun and enjoy it, not deal with children of all ages...

Join a clan and stop to play on public, this is the best way

And what if you playing for example.. wasteland, king of the hill or something like that??

:raisebrow::raisebrow:

try contacting with the server admin. :icon_wink:

I forgive you for not actually reading the thread... Just do it next time.

But seriously now is there no way to report hackers?

Bis doesn't actively admin their servers ..., but they do run debug logs.

Battleye now runs as a 'wraper.exe'. Bis has stated, the new battleye.exe is rolling online in stages.

Gotta see what battleye does once fully implemented.

Unlike arma2, a3 keys are tied to steam accounts. New keys must be bought thru steam, no 3d party re-selling.

Sending you a pm.