Sign in to follow this  
Korneel

Arma 3 - End Game Multiplayer Livestream

UPDATE:

In case you missed the End Game Multiplayer livestream, you can now watch the

on Arma 3's official YouTube Channel. Plus, if you want to try out End Game yourself, you can play Arma 3 for free this weekend on Steam, and pick it up with a massive 50% discount!

------------------------------------

This Thursday, May 7 at 18:30 UTC - live from Bohemia Interactive HQ, the Arma 3 devteam is hosting a special End Game livestream!

Introducing the brand new End Game multiplayer mode - which was recently released in a free platform update, members of the Arma 3 devteam and community will be sent into battle to fight for victory in a 'best out of 3' multiplayer session. Special guests include End Game's Multiplayer Designer Nelson Duarte and Arma 3's Creative Director Jay Crowe.

CEKYxPrW8AAeV6Y.jpg

P.S. Be sure to follow Arma 3 on Twitch and/or set yourself a reminder by joining the event on Arma 3's Facebook Page.

Edited by Korneel

Sounds good, perhaps I'll tune in :P

Crowe gonna be like..... :coop:

Edited by Mattastic

Enjoyed it and learned new stuff about End Game but why are almost all games having clear blue skies? Very few mission designers seems to use the excellent weather stuff as well a ToD in A3 to give each mission a different feel. IRL few op's take place midday and clear blue skies. Weather and ToD play a huge role in warfare etc. just ask a pilot or armour crew with their armour stuck in the mud.

Anyway good show and I will defiantly give End Game a go after this. Ohhh yea...my hat is off to you Matt, can only guess what havoc you would do if concentrating 100% on the game and I say this...I'm most likely a (very) slow learner since even after playing this series for ~15 years I'm not even having half of your skill :)

/KC

Edited by KeyCat

I was wrong. Lightfoot was like :coop:

I was wrong. Lightfoot was like :coop:

#BLAMEMattastic :p Great stream and some nice updates, almost every "good" viewer question got an answer by Korneel, DNA and the rest :) (IPOV even more answers were given than other livestreams, good work keeping track of the chat questions, wich gave Matt more/better playtime) cant wait for the new updates about the new roadmap :)

Ohh, one more would love to see an official End Game server with some more players. 16 vs 16 would be more interesting.

/KC

Looking good but I'll be joining a server with 3rd person DISABLED :P

(Are there any plans to improve grenade throwing???)

We must have throw strength

Looking good but I'll be joining a server with 3rd person DISABLED :P

That would be preferd settings for me as well.

/KC

Heey, I am watching the recording of the stream now. Nelson, nice to see ya haha. :D

I love the new DLC, thanks for this livestream again guys & keep on the good work! :)

Does anyone know why when i aim down the sites on a target it "locks on" when i target something and makes it difficult to move the crosshair up or down?

Does anyone know why when i aim down the sites on a target it "locks on" when i target something and makes it difficult to move the crosshair up or down?

Check your 'Difficulty' settings to make sure 'Auto Aim' is OFF

Also I noticed that vertical mouse sensitivity is reduced by default so go into controllers -> Mouse and increase 'Y' (I think). Move mouse in circles to test if weapon movement feels right.