Sign in to follow this  
Sneakydudes

Font issues

I can not read the font in arma 3. (only human) I don't think its a mod that has changed this, but 6's look like 5's and so on 1's look like L's etc..

I am forcing myself to squint to read anything on the screen. Now don't get me started on trying to figure out my Coordinate's in editor.

Suggestions? or a guide on how to change the normal game fonts. Been looking everywhere.

It might be worth checking this thread, incase the issue is the same.

Also, try adjusting your 'interface size' within the options. It might need adjusting to better fit your resolution.

Thanks, however the server was restored back to arma 3 with epoch default, and my arma screen on my 27inch at 1920 res with small interface size seemed to correct the issue.

if I turn it to very small, it distorted that 1 look like L

so it has to be the font, and interface size that's causing the issue. Same font used prior so nothing was changed.

This has been reported early in the alpha, and I don't think it's improved much since then.

Feedback tracker issue : 666 :icon_evil:

The worst decision they ever made was showing code in that font in the Mission Editor. I still can't quite wrap my head around that.