herr_kaleun

Bundeswehr Kleiderkammer ( Gear of the German Armed Forces )

What kind of plate carrier/bulletproof vest would you guys like to see? 

I would like to have the old vest (https://bestprotection.de/shop/out/pictures/master/product/9/swst-n3-10.jpg) and the new plate carriers (http://media1.faz.net/ppmedia/aktuell/beruf-chance/3459194065/1.1559495/article_multimedia_overview/zwei-bundeswehrsoldaten-im.jpg). The new IDZ-ES/Gladius vests are already created by the bw-mod.

Hey reforger,

The Bristol Vest (First Pic) will probably not be part of the Kleiderkammer in the near future. It is not really used and gives us very limited possibilities to configure it, due to the lack of MOLLE webbing.

The second vest (plate carrier) is hard to tell, but it looks to me kinda like this one: http://www.hqg.de/hqg/de/shop/Ausruestung/Kategorien-Ausr/Schutzwesten/Plattentraeger/Plattentraeger,+abwerfbar+V+Generation/?card=9362

We will do this particular plate carrier, probably as our main one.

Also, can anyone tell me what this Vest is called? (Middle guy)

http://sphotos-e.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/242109_308126412621587_2139328948_o.jpg

I would agree, that it is the FALKE Bristol vest. It is part of the IdZ-Programm.

Here is a picture of the Lindenhofer Taktik plate carrier, which is also used very often by infantry Forces (here CSAR). Would be great, if it finds his way into the mod:            gt5e8kkqh4rh.jpg

When do you think vests will be available? Sorry if this has been asked before.

@GWildt: It will arrive with Version 3.0 :P

@ssplainskin:

The Vest shown in the first picture is the Bristol Vest. It is not in use and was a pretty bad vest overall, we might do it for completion's sake in the future, but not any time soon.

Second and third image depict the Splitterschutzweste, it will be part of the 3.0 release.

• Like 1

Hey everybody,

After much delay we are able to show you the next Version:

Version 1.95 contains new textures for all Feldblusen, new Helmet and Feldblusen versions and Ace-Integration, that allows to switch between all versions.
Classnames have also changed, so watch out for that!

V 1.95

Changelog

+ 2 new uniform versions
+ 3 new helmet models
+ arsenal picture
+ New Inventory Icons
+ infos to inventory Icons
+ ace features

~ doubled the cargo of feldbluse (the same capacity like vanilla Uniforms)
~ all the classnames
~ the texture of the damage model
~ the effect in pilot view for Goggles and Headset
~ all the textures
~ size and position of clan logo and Insignia
~ all Headset Versions of the Helmet now work with ACE (Peltor Headset)

^ shadowlods
^ some issues with non smoothed verticies
^ the goggles so that vanilla stuff cant glitch through

New Classname list: https://www.dropbox.com/s/vyh9b8aes6sy9dt/classnames%20neu.txt?dl=0

Hope you enjoy!

• Like 2

Very nice. The helmet texture for the m92 tropen might be a bit too dark by now. I just checked and compared to the regular bw mod helmets. But very nice update!

Thanks for informing us about the update :cool:

New version has been frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

news_download_a3_3.png

Bundeswehr Kleiderkammer (Gear of the German Armed Forces) v1.9.5

================================================

You are not registered on Armaholic, or at least not that we are aware of. Soon we offer the possibility to authors to maintain their own pages.

If you wish to be able to do this as well please register on Armaholic and let me know about it.

This is not mandatory at all! Only if you wish to control your own content you are welcome to join, otherwise we will continue to follow your work like we have always done  ;)

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

** Note: since this is a project on which more people are working we will contact you in the future to discuss how you want this to be setup on Armaholic.

Hi Herr_KaLeun,

I recently discovered your teams excelent work and it's inspired me to do some Bundeswehr missions, but I've ran into a pretty big issue.

When combined with ACE 3 (version 3.4.1) my game CTDs when a unit is shot, after removing various .pbo files from the folders I believe I've narrowed the issue down to something within the 'german_uniforms.pbo',

have you experienced anything like this? Or have any possable advice?

Regards Hawk.

Check out your rpt log for the error warning at the end of the file for the crashed session

rpt are in <drive>:/Users/<user>/AppData/Local/Arma3

Hello Guys Feldhobel here,

The next release is not in a far distance, we hope to release within the next month.

@charles leo: yes we will add a B828 in the future

and

xPredatorOfPainx: we experimented with the flecktarn gloves but in every way it looks wrong. But be happy we added the coyote gloves to the tropentarn versions.

thanks for your activity and wishes we hope we see some more questions from the community in the future.

your

PBW-Team

Cool.

And under your profile is a picture with Bundeswehr Waffenkammer und Bundeswehr Garage.Do you create some weapons and vehicles later?

Cool.

And under your profile is a picture with Bundeswehr Waffenkammer und Bundeswehr Garage.Do you create some weapons and vehicles later?

That was the plan behind PBW (Project Bundeswehr)

The thing with the weapons is maybe gone cause HLC released some cool G36

Check out your rpt log for the error warning at the end of the file for the crashed session

rpt are in <drive>:/Users/<user>/AppData/Local/Arma3

Hey x3kj, thanks for the suggestion.

Using just the German uniforms.pbo, CBA and ACE 3 I placed down a couple of guys with the 'Fleck' BDUs and a vanilla A3 MK20, first shot on AI the game was fine, second shot CTD occurred.

Now I have no idea what the errors in the .rpt mean but they are below.

Mods: @BW_Kleiderkammer
Extensions:
  ace_clipboard (C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\@ace\ace_clipboard.dll) [3.2.0.0] [3.2.0.0]
  ace_fcs (C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\@ace\ace_fcs.dll) [3.2.0.0] [3.2.0.0]
  ace_advanced_ballistics (C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\@ace\ace_advanced_ballistics.dll) [3.2.0.0] [3.2.0.0]
  ace_medical (C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\@ace\ace_medical.dll) [3.2.0.0] [3.2.0.0]
  ace_parse_imagepath (C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\@ace\ace_parse_imagepath.dll) [3.2.0.0] [3.2.0.0]
  ace_break_line (C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\@ace\ace_break_line.dll) [3.2.0.0] [3.2.0.0]
Distribution: 0
Version 1.54.133741
Fault time: 2015/12/31 03:37:24
Fault address:  0032E485 01:0013D485 C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\arma3.exe
file:     DEMO
world:    VR
Prev. code bytes: CC CC CC CC CC CC CC CC CC CC CC 57 8B 7C 24 08
Fault code bytes: 80 3F 00 75 04 33 C0 5F C3 8B C7 8D 50 01 8A 08

Registers:
EAX:5F20657C EBX:00000001
ECX:018C7500 EDX:1360B1A8
ESI:FFFFFFFF EDI:5F20657C
CS:EIP:0023:0032E485
SS:ESP:002B:026AE880  EBP:375AE578
DS:002B  ES:002B  FS:0053  GS:002B
Flags:00010202
=======================================================

'file: DEMO' is due to me saving the test mission beforehand as 'DEMO'.

I should also note that Delta Hawk's USM mod also does the same as BW_Kleiderkammer, so I initially thought it might be an error with custom uniforms in general, but the likes of RHS work fine.

My guess is it's probably something to do with the new 'Hitpoints' system added with the 'Nexus' update, but I can't be certain.

Hopefully yourself or somebody else has an idea what that means as I'm clueless.

Regards Hawk.

Are you going to make some Navy and Air Force Units?And when do you release the next Version?