herr_kaleun

Bundeswehr Kleiderkammer ( Gear of the German Armed Forces )

Super Mod die ihr da rausgebracht habt. Daumen hoch!

Habe da mal eine Frage: Ist es möglich, die Flossen bei einem Tauchanzug auch an das Atmengerät zu koppeln so wie bei Kampfschwimmern, so dass man auch mit Uniform richtig tauchen kann (sonst kann man ja nur schwimmen)?

image.jpg

image_popup.jpg

kampfschwimmer-der-bundeswehr.jpg

Hello Viper2

Yes it is possible.

Only reason is that you have added your attachments to the Model (P3d).

Hello Feldhobel, thanks for your answer. Did you implement this uniform for Kampfschwimmer in your mod? For Fleck- and Tropentarn?

Our goal right now is to start with the bread and butter: The normal infantry. As soon as we are able to outfit a whole soldier with everything he needs we might do more specific gear items.

Is it possible to add scope=2 to all of your stuff so it appears in the virtual arsenal?

If you ever plan to make a Gebirgsjäger outfit, tell me if you need help, i can shoot reference pictures of the boots, the Bergmütze, the Edelweiß sticker for the Feldmütze and the Berghaus Cyclops II (the big one)

Edited by X3KJ

@Reyfin: All parts are visible in the Arsenal.

@X3KJ: Reference pictures are always useful, so if you could send them to us it would be much appreciated!

What's the next part, you plan to include in your Mod?

Hey Sancron,

The next update (which will happen in the next weeks) will include more versions of the Feldbluse and the Feldjacke. We also did a lot of optimization of the camo patterns and polished everything.

The update after that will include the Splitterschutzweste(and Koppel) and maybe even backpacks.

Would you kindly double the inventory size of the uniforms? ;) Currently the uniform can only take 2 rgo grenades. That's a bit low.

Hey guys,

It's here! Version 1.9 just launched.

This Update contains new Versions of the Feldbluse, primarily the War-Versions. Also all Camo-Patterns have been updated and the whole mod has been polished. Squad-XMLs are visible and there are damage-states. More detailed Infos are, as always, in the changelog.

Version 2.0 will contain the Feldjacke and probably even Ace-Support for the Headgear :)

cheers,

Feldhobel and Herr_KaLeun

Edited by Herr_KaLeun

Hey guys,

It's here! Version 1.9 just launched.

This Update contains new Versions of the Feldbluse, primarily the War-Versions. Also all Camo-Patterns have been updated and the whole mod has been polished. Squad-XMLs are visible and there are damage-states. More detailed Infos are, as always, in the changelog.

Version 2.0 will contain the Feldjacke and probably even Ace-Support for the Headgear :)

cheers,

Feldhobel and Herr_KaLeun

Cool, Ace support with 2.0 dose that mean you can take the cap and helmet and switch the hat to the helmet? That would be cool for videos.

There is a prototype version ready, you will be able to switch between all headgear options, if you have the parts in your inventory.

We will try to make it as upgradeable as possible to ensure future features will have flawless integration.

Thanks for informing us about the update :cool:

New version has been frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

You are not registered on Armaholic, or at least not that we are aware of. Soon we offer the possibility to authors to maintain their own pages.

If you wish to be able to do this as well please register on Armaholic and let me know about it.

This is not mandatory at all! Only if you wish to control your own content you are welcome to join, otherwise we will continue to follow your work like we have always done ;)

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

** Note: since this is a project on which more people are working we will contact you in the future to discuss how you want this to be setup on Armaholic.

Good day,

I seem to have found a bug with your latest update with the Feldbluse_Kampf, when equipped, any launcher you hold in first person will be rendered invisible but is perfectly visible in third person,

This seems to be the case with both tropentarn and flecktarn variants. Here's screenshots of both.

Fleck;

http://i.imgur.com/JNwdUTV.jpg (200 kB)

http://i.imgur.com/MPvSHaI.jpg (172 kB)

Tropen;

http://i.imgur.com/RP26sEk.jpg (266 kB)

http://i.imgur.com/I4pVFA7.jpg (177 kB)

Other than that I really love this mod, the uniforms are very well done and easily one of my favourites on the 'market' at the moment.

The new Feldbluse_Kampf also is the closest thing I can find so far to try and recreate this image;

http://www.look.com.ua/pic/201506/1920x1080/look.com.ua-121337.jpg (342 kB)

So all happy here. :D

Hello MartyBadger thanks for informing us. Hotfix is on the way.

mfg

Feldhobel

Hotfix is online, sorry for the inconvenience

Edited by Herr_KaLeun

Such a swift response, I approve of thine dedication!

The link might be down for some time, should be available in an hour or two.

Scratch that, Link is up and running.

Edited by Herr_KaLeun

Thanks for informing us about the update :cool:

New version has been frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

news_download_a3_3.png
Bundeswehr Kleiderkammer (Gear of the German Armed Forces) v1.9.1

================================================

You are not registered on Armaholic, or at least not that we are aware of. Soon we offer the possibility to authors to maintain their own pages.
If you wish to be able to do this as well please register on Armaholic and let me know about it.
This is not mandatory at all! Only if you wish to control your own content you are welcome to join, otherwise we will continue to follow your work like we have always done  ;)

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

** Note: since this is a project on which more people are working we will contact you in the future to discuss how you want this to be setup on Armaholic.