Sign in to follow this  
boriz

[coop 1-6] Stress Fortress - Altis

STRESS FORTRESS - ALTIS

This is the follower of Stress Fortress for Stratis.

Just like before, this mission is based on a simple "horde mode" style gameplay where you defend your base against a large amount of enemies in several attack waves.

It's designed for quick and short coop sessions where you get to the action right away without having to travel much.

Some of the features are:

-Short respawn times (unless your base is being captured)

-Join In Progress is fully supported

-Epic enemy helicopter crashes

-4 bases to select from in the PARAMETERS menu. (more are WIP)

-Option to steal enemy vehicles and weapons to use them in any way.

-Configurable day-time, enemy health and option to disable NV goggles at night for every unit.

-Unlike in the Stratis version, you will fail the mission when all players are dead while your base is captured.

-Players with Marksmen DLC can use their exclusive weapons.

Download:

Steam Workshop

Armaholic

Edited by Boriz

DOesnt' work, I sat there for 10 min with the AI an no enemies arrived. Server was running 100% vanilla no mods.

Thanks for the report!

I've been testing the mission for several hours today until I've finally found a bug which might be the one you are talking about. It seems to happen very rarely tho. It probably has something to do with initial lag. Anyway, I'll try to fix this tomorrow. Also, I'll be updating the mission which adds a new location to it and also adds a parameter for having more or less enemy soldiers.

Hi Boriz, any update?

Don't want to push, just show that people have interest in your mission!

Hi Boriz, any update?

Don't want to push, just show that people have interest in your mission!

Yes. Just a few days ago an update was released which added a new location and improved some things. The updated PBO file can be already downloaded from Armaholic.

Regarding future updates, yes I am planning some. Next update will bring a server parameter which lets you disable fatigue on players, which is a thing some users have been complaining about in general.

I am also testing two new locations. One of them will hopefully be ready for this weekend, but due to my work I can't promise anything right now.

thank you for the update.

Personal I like faitigue to have people think about their load. But everyone as they like :)

If I may add something to wishlist? An "Attack Start delay" setting for first and following waves. Personal I like to plan defences and use mines extensively. So I like to have some time to prepare everything for the "visitors" :D

I already love the mission as it is. Very good work. Also how you indicate where the last attackers are it great to avoid to spend hours searching around.