Cyper

Campaign: The Henchman

On 10/2/2016 at 3:36 AM, Cyper said:

I personally find it fun to play and that is my leading principle: it has to be fun for me.

That is my guiding principle as well Cyper!  And details like you said.

Looking forward to your campaign.  Looks great.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Alex150201 said:

It is against the rules to ask for any kind of update or release dates.

Welcome to the forums :)

why if i can ask that?

Just now, Doomboy2611 said:

why if i can ask that?

It is considered spam. Imagine what would happen if that rule didn't exist. Everyone would ask "When is the release" which is spam :)

Just now, Doomboy2611 said:

alright i can understand sorry about that

It's call cool, thank you for understanding, we hope you stick around :)

I had totally forgotten about this. Still erally looking forward to it-It looks like a very unique campaign for Arma.

• Like 1

On ‎2017‎-‎07‎-‎03 at 8:42 PM, ineptaphid said:

I had totally forgotten about this. Still erally looking forward to it-It looks like a very unique campaign for Arma.

Me too..

The campaign is more or less complete. It only requires some sound recording for each mission. Problem is that I forgot what program I used for the recording. Next thing is that everything has to be converted to ARMA III EDEN. That have caused some issues. Further, I've had conflicts with mods. I used XCAM to place objects before but now I can use eden. But XCAM will still be a required mod, because there is no way I will remove all objects and replace. It takes away too much time. There is also conflict with the last mission: on this particular place on Helvantis bullets can go through walls. So I might have to remake that mission.

Good thing is - I am done with university so I got more spare time now.

Bad thing: to fix crap like this is time-consuming and boring. But I got no choice. It seem irrational to ditch the Campaign now.

Here is gameplay from the Altis Peace Meeting Conference mission. It is the introduction mission. Your employer requires total obedience, zero sympathy, and they require you to dress up as IS Soldiers (for cover, you're not playing as an IS figther) only to prove you are willing to do anything: so there is no political reason for this act of terrorism - which makes the killing even more pointless. The Henchman only cares about loyalty and reward, simple as that.

Regarding release: as soon as possible. That is all I can say

• Like 5

Great move, Cyper, this campaign is so innovative and fun, it must be released to the broad public (and of course, needs an updating cus I want to replay it....) If you need more playtesting, I´m your guys =)

Cheers

On ‎2017‎-‎07‎-‎23 at 9:23 PM, corporal_lib[br] said:

Great move, Cyper, this campaign is so innovative and fun, it must be released to the broad public (and of course, needs an updating cus I want to replay it....) If you need more playtesting, I´m your guys =)

Cheers

Thanks for the support!

There is probably going to be playtesting for the last mission. Because of problems with Helvantis map I will re-create the last mission. It will take place in the jungle instead of Helvantis. The idea is more psychological thriller music with a special kind of enemy lurking in the jungle. Special in both looks and behaviour. So special one unit can eliminate 4-5 enemy units on its own in about 30 seconds. 

• Like 1