We'll revisit the rails to pick-up the change in RHS rail definitions.

Also, the naming of our rails goes way back to our earliest mod (5+ years ago) before we were familiar with the standard naming conventions.

I do not recall ever using blank rounds with AI.  It's entirely possible that the AI hold fire as they would be unable to damage the opposition.

This is going to sound odd. We just incorporated this mod into our mod pack and we've had issues with key bindings being overwritten. The biggest impact seems to be to TFAR, but we've also seen it with Enhanced Movement.

I apologize if this has bee addressed in previous pages, I didn't go through the entire 34 pages of posts.

Anyone have any idea?

The pack does include some keybinds - ctrl+b - for example is set as default. This combines the Javelin CLU in the binocular slot and tube in the launcher slot into a functioning Javelin. There are likely others. It is possible they are conflicting with keybinds you / your players have set in their game options. Ours can be changed. Just go into the addons options in game and look in the 3CB mods. You can set them to whatever you like. We use TFAR and Enhanced Movement, and we haven't had any issues. I don't believe we set our keybinds to match the default on either TFAR or Enhanced Movement. If players are using non-standard keybinds for TFAR and Enhanced Movement, then yes, it is possible there is a conflict.

• Like 1

Hi! How i disengage the safety in the vehicle weapons? Regular safety key? 

It's the normal weapon fire mode selector key. Usually F.

Hello, great mod. Love the quality! 

I was wondering, os there a way to activate your 60mm Smoke Shell module via script? Love the smoke effect, finally a smokeshell that does its job! Would like to do a scripted scene in a mission but I don't want to use the module with triggers, I'd want to apply some scripts and parameters for it such as delay per smoke round etc.

Is this possible?

@oksman You probably want something like this

private _proj = createvehicle ["UK3CB_BAF_Smoke_81mm_AMOS", [_xPos, _yPos, 500], [], 0, "none"];
_proj setVelocity [0, 0, -100];
[_proj, ["mortar1", 500]] remoteExec ["say3D"];
[_proj, "UK3CB_BAF_Smoke_81mm_AMOS"] call UK3CB_BAF_Weapons_Ammo_fnc_check_for_smoke_round;

• Like 1

Hi,

Is ACE Interact Disassemble intended to work properly? The option is there but it turns the L16 Mortar into the Mk.6 whenever we use ACE Interact. Not sure if this is a bug or purely not meant to be used in that way.

Thanks.

On 10/7/2021 at 1:24 PM, lifetap said:

private _proj = createvehicle ["UK3CB_BAF_Smoke_81mm_AMOS", [_xPos, _yPos, 500], [], 0, "none"];
[_proj, "UK3CB_BAF_Smoke_81mm_AMOS"] call UK3CB_BAF_Weapons_Ammo_fnc_check_for_smoke_round;

Thanks a lot man! I did notice that the smoke doesn't seem to effect the AI when playing on a dedicated server with or without headless client. Is this a known issue or could it have something to do with AI mods such as LAMBS_Danger.fsm?

https://streamable.com/rpguxf

Just realized that I disabled LAMBS_Danger on the enemies there in that video, so maybe it's something else?

On 10/7/2021 at 1:24 PM, lifetap said:

Sorry just tested this, it doesn't seem to work. UK3CB_BAF_Weapons_Ammo_fnc_check_for_smoke_round doesn't seem to be defined if I check for it in the watch fields.

I'm pleased to announce version 3.1 of 3CB BAF weapons 

CHANGE LOG VERSION 3.1

• Added ACE changeable barrel to L110
  • Added volumetric lights to flashlights
  • Fixed TA648 in widescreen mode
  • Improved smoke rounds
  • Added CBA rail framework to all weapons
  • Added RHS compatible ammo for M320 GLM
  • Added NVG mode to NLAW
  • Improved L129A1 sway when fatigued
  • Fixed missing NLAW from the arsenal
  • Improved L7 zero range (up to 1800m)
  • Adjusted .50cal tracer colour
  • Adjusted .50cal rate of fire
  • Added underbarrel slot to L119
  • Improved ballistics of L115
  • Fixed Javelin weight issue
  • Adjusted Javelin thermal sight
  • Added realistic charges and deviation to the L16 (now fires to 5900m)
  • Added new M6 and L16 range tables
  • Fixed M6 accuracy bug when using ACE artillery module
  • Improved WP effects
  • Adjusted mortar groundburst and airburst to compensate for updates to ACE
  • Added red mortar smoke
  • Adjusted L85A3 weight
  • Added L3A1
  • Improved L1A1 rear sight
  • Adopted RHS magazine weights
  • Fixed bug when tripod added from the arsenal
  • Added additional RHS compatible box and pouch magazines
  • Fixed UGL smoke not appearing if landing beyond 500m from the viewer
  • Added prototype JSRS optional sounds

• Like 7

Can you please elaborate on the issue and how to reproduce it? Also have you checked with just the required mods in case it is a conflict with another?

It was not me that discovered it, it was the admins on the NakSquad server that have banned it, presumably becuase they had a report and then tested to reproduce it, and found that it was reproducable.

I did include the NAK Squad details so you could follow up.  There is no way for me to test it now as they have removed it from their servers allowed MODs list.

To be honest, I just thought someone from here would go and liase with them to find out what happened rather than the onus being put on me to sort it all out.

I will to ask them to come here and chat about it ...

To reproduce the NLAW exploit load up with just the required mods, equip the launcher, and put several missiles in a Bergen. You can then fire all the missiles in the Bergen without reloading. I'm the NAK Admin that restricted the mod due to this exploit. If it gets fixed I'd be happy to re-approve the mod for players to use on our server. Thank you so much for all your hard work.

Okay thanks for letting us know. We'll take a look at fixing it as the NLAW is supposed to be single shot only without reload. Until it is resolved, you could just blacklist the extra ammo from the arsenal? The weapon has a single round anyway. Just a suggestion.

Hi,

Could you remove the `magazineWell[]={};` line from the `UK3CB_BAF_L85A3` config

It's preventing the use of STANAG mags like the L85A2 etc can use.

Thanks

p.s. Where you're adding to config arrays (i.e. magazines), please use the following as it will add onto exiting mags instead of overwriting changes and possibly creating conflicts

magazines[] += {"new","mags"};

Edited by Jaffa

I've noticed an issue with the L115A3's in that whatever version you pick in the arsenal it will always revert to the sand version. Regardless if it's Green or Black, Ghillied version or even the suppressed ones. Once you exit the arsenal it will revert to the Sand coloured version.

• Like 1

Hello,

I have serious doubts so as to the accuracy of the M6 integrated range table.

At least trying to use it the same way as any other mortar, that is, treating the altitude difference values as mils to adjust the mortar elevation.

They for sure are not mils, since it is impossible to have a 60mil difference for 100m elevation change when firing at 1750 meters for example.

What units are these values in? They look more like meters to me. If I treat them as meters then the mortar seems to work okay when firing uphills, but downhills it remains inaccurate.

Tested on Takistan, usually around 300m altitude difference

I've been using 3CB for a long while, and have been very happy with the L16's basic operation. However, it's always struck me as confusing that there were options to prep rounds that didn't seem to be available (Laser Guided) or didn't seem to function (Airburst HE). Are there any plans to fix or add these rounds? I'd love to be able to provide laser-guided mortar support for my infantry squads, and seeing the option without having access to it always frustrated me.