I believe Lifetap replied beneath your original post. It is likely to be the Apache. It is the main cannon. This has already been fixed and will be pushed in the next update, which will likely be after the Christmas period as members of the mod team are away for the holidays.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, evrik said:

I believe Lifetap replied beneath your original post. It is likely to be the Apache. It is the main cannon. This has already been fixed and will be pushed in the next update, which will likely be after the Christmas period as members of the mod team are away for the holidays.

Oops! I missed the Apache part of his reply. Sorry about that! I’m a moron. :(

It has been investigated. Not sure if it will be fixed in the next update or not as the current focus is a vehicle (plus other bugs). It is on the list though.

• Thanks 1

Hi,

Our community have found a bug in weapons firing sounds. We have tested this on server and local, without others mods and with them.

So, what that bug is. It seems that weapon firing sound doesn't get behind cover (or penetrate objects). If shooter is behind something (rock, push, house etc.), firing sound is very quiet or unnoticeable (can't even hear it).

But if you have visual to shooter, you hear firing sound normally like any other weapon firing sound. Range doesn't seems to be factor for this, just objects what are between shooter and other party.

If you can't reproduce this bug then our community just need to check our mods again, but I don't think there is problem. Thanks for advance.

And if this help, these configs are missing from BAF weapons CfgSoundSets. These two config are in vanilla and rhs.

obstructionFactor = 0.3;
occlusionFactor = 0.5;

"Vanilla added in 1.68 2 new config values for SoundSets named occlusionFactor and obstructionFactor and the default values are way to high so if you have a "object/terrain" between you and the shooter the sound is very hard muffled"

- from patch notes

Thanks for the feedback. We'll investigate those new entries.

EDIT: Confirmed the sound issue. We will be applying a fix for the next release of the weapon pack. Thanks again, Enzio.

• Thanks 1

Hey guys,

Just to let you know the 60mm ammo still doesn't show up in the "Other mags" section in the Arsenal, so when you want to cross load ammo you need to have the mortar gunner drop it

• Like 1

I believe this is being looked at for inclusion in the next release.

• Like 2

Happy to add it to future plans, however, it is FAR from priority at the moment. Current workload is to push bug fixes to the existing packs (plus anything caused as a result of today's DLC release), add Units to go with the recent Bulldog release, add a couple of new models for existing or new weapons, and incorporate ACE3 features into Equipment such as the NVG's. Reskinning existing weapons is way down the list as we simply lack the manpower to work on everything. However, if any texture artists out there are interested in creating skins for this sort of request, please get in touch. We'd consider adding them in if they were of a decent standard.

• Like 2

@evrik We have a guy who could probably put something together if we can get the source textures of the base L119. PM me?

Sure. I'll look at getting that sorted out.

Hello, it is possible to make RHS magazine compatibility?

6 minutes ago, Ulmann said:

Hello, it is possible to make RHS magazine compatibility?

BI is right now in the process of adding a feature that will make that very easy. I'd say give it a couple months.

Don't quote me on this - as I am not actually working on that part of the pack - but I believe some level of compatibility is being included in our next update. I think it is basic - along the lines of two-way compatibility for STANAG mags and 7.62 ammo. Lifetap would need to confirm that.

Thanks. As I say, not really my area. I don't know if Lifetap is using this as the basis of his implementation or if he has already written something new himself. I'll see if I can get him to clarify.

I’d be willing to have a look at the desert and olive L119 variants if you wish?

Neither RHS nor 3CB currently use  magazineGroups.  In our next release we'll include an optional mod that provides two-way magazine compatibility between the standard RHS US weapons and the 3CB weapons.  Basically any weapons that use the 5.56 STANAG, 5.56 box or 7.62 belt.

• Like 1

The sights for the UGL variants of the L85 don't seem to work (Both the ladder and holo variants), with the UGL selected you are still zeroing and aiming using the main iron sights or SUSAT etc. Is this a known bug? I've been looking around but haven't seen any other mention of it

It's a known bug. I believe the ladder has been fixed in our inhouse test build. The Holosight variant is still to do.

If I may make a request for a low priority addition, it would be great to have an LLM01 attachment for the non-railed L85. Here's a couple of examples of what I mean:

BritishAfghanistan_1299426c.jpg

DSCF0004-1.jpg

It's made by rheinmetall and there's actually a fair bit of info/reference out there for it since it's widely available, it was also used a bit on the railed L85 handguard. Technically I believe it can also fit on a glock 17 but it was long gone by the time the G17 was adopted. Speaking of pistols a P226 would be sweet, but I know you guys have a ton on your plate already and the work you do is absolutely top notch.

Doubt we'll add in the LLM01 attachment any time soon, but the pistols will be included in the next update. Those will be L9a1, L105a1, L105a2, L107a1 and the L117a2, plus some attachments. Also, a better Glock-17 model.

• Like 6