Does the L119 cqb versions have vfg or afg attachments with this version? 

Hi.

I ve got some white textureless bits and pieces on L85A2. Is that known bug or is it simply my corrupted download?

I am using Steam version of the mod.

Regards.

11 hours ago, bolo861 said:

I ve got some white textureless bits and pieces on L85A2. Is that known bug or is it simply my corrupted download?

I am using Steam version of the mod.

Thanks for the bug report, confirmed present.

This was actually the last fix we made in our QA testing, but through error it didn't get into the update files.

We'll be releasing a hotfix, hopefully today.

• Like 1

The hotfix for the visual bug in the L85A2 is now live.

Sorry for the inconvenience

• Like 3

Thanks for prompt response and quick hotfix. You guys are fantastic.

Regards.

i was thinking it would be awesome if you guys make a standalone Blank Fire Adaptor that worked with ever weapon in arma 3 both vanilla & modded weapon, but sometimes you only dream......

Anyone else finding the ACE scope adjustment is disabled for the Schmidt and Bender sights in the latest release so it's just the Vanilla scope adjustment that you get?

As loopdk mentions, these are the optional files that need to be moved to the main addons folder if you are running @ace3:

ObFvRUS.png

If I were to ask to have a single asset for my Arma Unit, would it be possible to get that?

2 hours ago, Nick Seafort said:

@CPT J. Shaw Well we can't answer if we don't know what it is :P

60mm Mortar with its different ammo types

@CPT J. Shaw I think I'd misunderstood what you were asking then - are you asking to be provided with the content from our modpack for the 60mm mortar and its ammo? If so, I can fairly confidently tell you that we wouldn't provide that, and instead would suggest you inherit from our mortar if you want to make any unit-specific usage or modification.

11 hours ago, Nick Seafort said:

@CPT J. Shaw I think I'd misunderstood what you were asking then - are you asking to be provided with the content from our modpack for the 60mm mortar and its ammo? If so, I can fairly confidently tell you that we wouldn't provide that, and instead would suggest you inherit from our mortar if you want to make any unit-specific usage or modification.

Yes I would like to have just the mortar and the assets it requires. What do you mean by "inherit"?

@CPT J. Shaw If you literally want our mortar and ammo without the rest of the mod so that it can be used ingame, then that's not something we do - the pack is designed to work together, and at a purely practical level it would be a significant effort to unpeel the various mods to provide something like the mortar as a stand-alone.

If you instead want the access to the raw assets so that you can modify them for your own/your group's use, then that's not something we do either - and nor do most mod makers. However, you can "inherit" from our mod and then tweak the behaviour and characteristics of our mortar, or create a child version of it. However, if you're not familiar with what inheritance is, then you'll probably struggle to make any useful changes.

This may be better discussed via Teamspeak or similar where I can directly talk through it with you. If you want to do this, send me a PM here and we'll arrange something.

Hello 3cb!

As always much love and thank you for your awesome mods.

However I am in a dilemma. We love the static weapons and especially the mortars you guys have made. However, we don't use the rest of the weapon pack greatly.. In our community we are in risk of loosing the BAF static weapons because we cant justify the space requirement for it.

Since we cant access the mod files anymore, has there been any discussion on separating the weapons from the static weapons? I firmly believe they should be grouped separately or with BAF vehicles since the guns share ammo with the vehicles.

IMO, having the static weapons with BAF vehicles would be the best option. You cant really even have static weapons without some kind of a vehicle logistics to get the ammo and the guns to the frontline.

EDIT. Okay, should have read the latest replies above mine.. Looks like we are stuck with outdated mortars then or none at all :C Still, awesome work guys

@Dostojetski  The weapons pack is modular so you should be able to run with just the Ammo and Static pbos

Hi 3CB team, I just wanted to bring to your attention a couple new pop-up errors that seem to be occurring (at least for me when loading previously made missions) since the most recent Arma platform update:

keSlAbS.jpgfBANOvQ.jpg

• Like 2

Thanks.  The Apache is fixed in our dev build.

I've not see the other error before, so will investigate.

• Like 1

I had boih, but the second error only had it once and cannot think how to reproduce. Fixing the first would be awesome though :)

On 12/4/2017 at 11:36 PM, HeroesandvillainsOS said:

Hi 3CB team, I just wanted to bring to your attention a couple new pop-up errors that seem to be occurring (at least for me when loading previously made missions) since the most recent Arma platform update:

Hide contents

keSlAbS.jpgfBANOvQ.jpg

Does anyone know offhand which editor placed asset is likely to be causing the gatling_30mm_base pop up error? I’ve had reports this is causing JIP issues on a dedicated server (I have no such issues in local MP, can’t test on dedi), and I’ve personally seen some issues with ALiVE persistence which I think might be related (my guess is the error on init is preventing some other persistence related things to load properly. This is why I’d like to test).

I’d like to delete and replace the objects to see if the error goes away. Seems I’m the only one reporting this but I have it in every single one of my 3CB missions lol. I must love you guys in a real special way :)

Anyway I’m willing to do some trial and error, just would love to know which object this is likely being caused by if anyone has a guess.