I am more interested in the internal workings of the mortars, which mortar script does it use? Is it available on github?

16 minutes ago, UK_Apollo said:

@easyeb 

Please try running again without ASDG Joint Rails as this is now no longer required and probably conflicts.

You may also want to remove RH Accessories temporarily just in case.

No dice I'm afraid.

Thanks for taking the time though! 

@easyeb

In my first reply I've now posted a screenshot from the Arsenal showing an example.

Can you try the same example and show what you get?

@computer

We use multiple eventhandler scripts written by ourselves, not available on public github.

However, if you come over to our TeamSpeak and have a chat with lifetap he may be able to answer any technical questions you have.

50 minutes ago, UK_Apollo said:

@easyeb

In my first reply I've now posted a screenshot from the Arsenal showing an example.

Can you try the same example and show what you get?

PXXQOEE.jpg

@easyeb

Let's take it to PM to avoid cluttering up the thread? We'll post the solution when we've worked out what's wrong.

After updating all mods the problem seems to be solved. There probably was something corrupt somewhere. I'm certain the problem was on my end, and not 3CB.

Sorry I can't be more specific.

• Like 2

Something weird happening... Mortar Smoke seems to be clientside. Only the person who fires it can see it and no one else? Anyone else have this issue?

5 hours ago, Dostojetski said:

Something weird happening... Mortar Smoke seems to be clientside. Only the person who fires it can see it and no one else? Anyone else have this issue?

We had an issue recently where no one could see smoke that was fired, we assumed the gunner had missed

No, I believe it is an issue. I also think it has been resolved for the next update, along with other mortar tweaks and additions.

The missing smoke is confirmed as a bug.  It's been fixed in dev, so will be in the next update. 

Is it possible to recieve the light infantry mortar thats in this mod as its own standalone mod? We (me and my group) are interested in your mods and in the mortar yet we have a problem with the 3cb weapons mod.

Probably not as it is integrated into the pack, using our ammo, ammo system, launcher slot system and other scripts. What is the problem with the 3CB weapon mod? It might be easier for us to simply to fix the issue you are having with the mod pack.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, evrik said:

What is the problem with the 3CB weapon mod?

When it's loaded. Can't hear gunshots from other players who don't have it loaded and vice versa...
When all 3cb mods loaded, can't hear other players shooting and guns using CBA functions like RHS bolt action rifles can't be heard on remote clients/server...

Can you give a full list of mods that you are using you mention RHS and CBA but what others. Also can you say specifically what it is that you are doing in game. Just so we are able to replicate the issue faster as we have limited time to fault find issues like this. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5 hours ago, andy1 said:

Gotcha. I will run the test again and provide a list of mods this occurs on.

7 hours ago, computer said:

When it's loaded. Can't hear gunshots from other players who don't have it loaded and vice versa...

Just a quick one on this - if you mean that there are problems when some players have the 3CB mods loaded and other players on the same server don't, then this is probably expected behaviour.

All players need to run the same modsets in general for stable bug-free game play.

• Like 1

On 8/14/2017 at 2:40 AM, UK_Apollo said:

Just a quick one on this - if you mean that there are problems when some players have the 3CB mods loaded and other players on the same server don't, then this is probably expected behaviour.

All players need to run the same modsets in general for stable bug-free game play.

I've unloaded everything and just loaded 3cb, cba, ace 3 and cup terrains. It works now... No clue which mod was causing issues...

Had reports from our members that the mortar range table no longer displays when the keybind is pressed after this recent arma update. Is it something you guys have noticed aswell?

Hey man, good to hear from you again. It's been a while. As for the issue, it is not something I have noticed, but we have a test session tonight, so it is something we can check. Thanks for the heads up.

@soldiermanIt looks as though the M6 now has freelook enabled by default, as of 1.76. Just right click and enter the gunner camera to get your range table, charge and pointer to display.

We'll clean this up for the next release.

Cheers for having a look. I noticed that as well when i managed to get time to test in game. At least its a simple solution for now, looking forward to the next update. Good luck with it. 

• Like 1

I'm very pleased to announce the next release of our  3CB_BAF_Weapons, along with updates to 3CB_BAF_Equipment, 3CB_BAF_Vehicles and 3CB_BAF_Units.

This release includes a new L129A1 and TA648, along with a long list of updates to our existing weapons

A download link and change log is available on the front page 

• Like 5