Just post any bugs here.  These forums are checked regularly, thanks

We've done some testing, and can confirm the WP smoke from the mortar is a little too lethal :)

We'll fix in the next hotfix

• Like 1

"1-0 Cease fire Cease Fire.... No SMOKE No SMOKE"

"1-2 This is 1-0 - MORE SMOKE ? Roger...... Rounds Out"

*ploop* RUN AWAY !!!

Jaz8iiX.jpg

• Like 8

Would you like to read the post lifetap made two before? It's going to be fixed in a hotfix it's not a feature.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Maybe I misunderstood. He talks about it being WP, not being standard smoke. WP burns peoples lungs.

When the hotfix is made, the currently lethal smoke cloud will be standard smoke for concealment. The only damage you will take from the fixed smoke round is if you are standing under, or right next to it, when the round lands.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, evrik said:

When the hotfix is made, the currently lethal smoke cloud will be standard smoke for concealment. The only damage you will take from the fixed smoke round is if you are standing under, or right next to it, when the round lands.

Would it be possible for the bug to become a feature in the form of WP rounds?

Would be awesome to be able to do a little shake and bake

Not sure, but if we ever get around to finishing some basic Opfor factions, I want the lethal smoke cloud for the enemy mortars / scud launcher. :D

• Like 4

2 hours ago, evrik said:

Not sure, but if we ever get around to finishing some basic Opfor factions, I want the lethal smoke cloud for the enemy mortars / scud launcher. :D

If your gonna do that then we'll need GSR/S-10 :P

Which would also be cool in fairness

• Like 1

Not sure if this belongs here or in vehicles but since the MILAN is a weapon I'll stick it here

The MILAN tubes don't appear as an option when editing gear in either the EDEN editor or on the VA, not sure if this is intentional or not

Similarly 60mm mortar bombs appear in the EDEN editor but NOT in the VA (As extra magazines, they appear fine while you have an M6)

That's because the Milan isn't a weapon as yet. It will be in due course be worked on to have a static weapon version but it was to much work to get done for this release.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, andy1 said:

That's because the Milan isn't a weapon as yet. It will be in due course be worked on to have a static weapon version but it was to much work to get done for this release.

I know it doesnt exist as a standalone weapon, but the WMIK mounted version works just fine and the missiles are in the game and working, they just dont appear in VA or in the EDEN editor

This means that your MILAN WMIKs are limited to just the 4 shots they spawn with unless you set up some sort of resupply system (I'm assuming the modules will refill them although I havnt tried)

Since every other heavy weapon ammo is available I figured it was a bug that the MILAN ammo wasnt so I reported it

Ammo only appears in the VA if it is loaded into an infantry weapon.  

We provided ammo crates containing Milan tubes, until we add the infantry portable Milan.

• Like 3

how is the new L129A1 Modell coming along?

saw a pics of it in February and hoped it will be in the new pack. but it wasnt. :-/ so i asume it wasnt ready^^ :-)

are there similar setups planned like on the current one (bipod, grips,...)

or will it be setup like the RHS AR´s?

The model itself is done. The animations are now being worked on. I believe it will be fewer models and the bipods, grips etc... can be added as required by dropping them into attachment slots on the weapon.  

• Like 1

sounds good to me :-)

i´m a happy panda if i can configure it like this:

5b6e23cf-1.jpg

as of now there are variants in the current pack with a Sr25 type style magazin. is that even used in british service on every video or pic i see magpul mags (that look way better)

additional question:

could you guys may add a version of the L129A1 with UGL?

i know the British Army didnt use it in this configuration (atleast not now)

but it would make a good sniper support weapon, and the UGL is RIS mounted so...

EDIT: sry for double post

Sorry but you answered you're own question. The British Army doesn't use it so we won't make it. Anyways we have much more exciting things to finish first.

• Like 1

okay. no problem at all.

more more exciting things ?

what would that be? :-)

Well if I told you I would have to kill you ;)
It is a long list tho and we're not allowed to tell because we know all you lot would just inundate us other questions. But I'm sure when the time is right spoilers will be released.

• Like 3

so, the waiting begins, again :-D

but the LR´s were a pleasant suprise. so suprise us again! ;-)

8 hours ago, gunny24 said:

additional question:

could you guys may add a version of the L129A1 with UGL?

i know the British Army didnt use it in this configuration (atleast not now)

but it would make a good sniper support weapon, and the UGL is RIS mounted so...

EDIT: sry for double post

Not sure why a marksman rifle would have a UGL anyway..

• Like 5