4 hours ago, TheLimbo365 said:

That can happen, but I've had GPMG's fire as soon as the safety has been taken off before (Common enough on the older ones where the seer is quite worn)

Its quite funny to watch the guy on the range freak out

But you are correct that a runaway gun can also occur during firing, but not exclusively

The definition of a runaway gun is exactly as how it's described, it has to be fired first, even the US Mil training pamphlet as well as the Brit Mil one describes it as such, if you've seen this as quite common, then your unit armourer needs to be kicked in the balls .......very hard !! :smileee: the minute any runaway gun occurs, and it's related to ALL belt fed weapons, all weapons should be inspected, as a former gympy gunner, not once in my 8 years Brit Mil service did I see or hear of a runaway gun happening in our Battalion, but we practiced it pretty much constantly,

• Like 4

Great job on the mortars. They are the best mortars in arma 3.

Why is 3cb BAF not on the steam workshop? Are mirrors allowed on steam workshop?

1 hour ago, computer said:

Why is 3cb BAF not on the steam workshop? Are mirrors allowed on steam workshop?

Most likely because they don't agree with the EULA that Steam has, which would mean no mirrors are allowed on steam.

• Like 2

Are you guys in the process of adding any new weapons? the new weapon system from Accuracy International would be a nice feature, capable of using all 3 ammo types just by switching around the barrel, receiver and bolt, not bad in my book. .300 - .338 is a nice variety for a single weapon to have. Have you guys given it any thought perhaps?

Apart from fixes, our priority is the Landrovers.  Once those our out, then we have some greatly improved models for some of our more widely used small arms.

We'll likely rework the arma 2 models in our weapons pack before adding new weapons.  The quality is just not where we'd like it on some of our current weapons, especially the L7A2

• Like 4

Аwesome. Any chance on painted L119s or one with new stock/upper? Also LLM-01 would be amazing for Iraq/Afghanistan scenarios.

• Like 2

JIPing with any of the 3cb mods seems to cause semi-auto firing sounds not to play on remote clients. Anyone else experience this?

Weapon sounds not playing for other people is normally down to miss-aligned mods I.e. You or your fellow players are not runnin the same mods. They overwrite configs incorrectly. Make sure bisigns are required by the server and all should be well :-)

• Like 1

Hi Guys love your work, I've been following your mods for a few years now and they are by far my favorite mods. any news on when we can expect the updates to drop??? Thanks

We tend not to put time frames on things as it ultimately leads to disappointment if we miss a deadline. However, future updates to the existing packs will likely coincide with the release of the Land Rovers. Adding a new vehicle to the pack is the focus at the moment. I am pleased to say that they have gone through the first round of testing - which threw out some errors that have been fixed - and are scheduled to undergo a second round of testing. While I don't know for sure what updates will be include in the weapon pack specifically, I do know that some bug fixes and corrections have been made to several things - notably the mortars. Also, I believe the KITE and MAXIKITE scopes should be ready - hopefully with the new L129a1 - but don't quote me on that. The final decision will be a team one.

• Like 8

I would just like to offer praise for 3CB weapons, gear, units and vehicles.  nopryl.no have been playing with these assets the last few weeks to great enjoyment. Keep up the good work.  Your work is definitely being appreciated. 

-k 

• Like 3

Thank you for the kind words. There will be more to come to all of our packs once our Landies can pass their MOT. The garage keeps finding issues during the testing... I think we've corrected them all now. *fingers crossed*.

• Like 6

Hello guys!

I need a little help, most of 3CB weapons don't show up in virtual arsenal. I'm using 1.68 RC, loading the following add-ons:

CBA

All 3CB (weapons, units, vehicles, equipment

MCC Sandbox

FHQ accessories

Have you seen this?

The latest stable version is 1.66 I believe. If you are using the 1.68 Dev version of the game, then it will probably cause issues with mods. We are not going to support the Development version as it is constantly altered and updated by BIS as they work on it. Once it is released we will release hotfixes to keep our mods working.

For reference in case you do need to hotfix that issue for 1.68 proper:

Some stuff has disappeared from Arsenal because the baseWeapon parameter was added to a couple of BIS weapon that didn't have it defined before. And so your stuff might be treated by Arsenal as a sub-variant of some BIS weapon rather than a new one in its own right.

We had a few pistols go missing in RHS.

So to solve it you need to define baseWeapon for your scope = 2; weapons (i.e. add the classname of that weapon as its own baseweapon).

• Like 2

Thanks for the info. It is much appreciated. :grinning:

Thanks evrik and da12thMonkey. I completely agree on not suporting dev builds, therefore I'll revert to stable. =)

Hello ladies and gentlemen. First I want to say you that I love your mods, I'm british army lover so I love your work (can't wait for the WMIK and the Snatches). I like the "old" afghanistan style, so is there any plan of add the P226 and Browning GP as side arm? Any plan about adding the Oerlikon LM01 to the L85A2? Any plan about adding the L85A2 with UGL but fitted with a STANAG magazine? Any plan to add the L118 light gun? Thank you for answering, and keep this way, it is good :)

I'm very pleased to announce the major release of our  3CB_BAF_Vehicles, along with updates to 3CB_BAF_Weapons, 3CB_BAF_Equipment and 3CB_BAF Units.

CHANGE LOG VERSION 2.1

• Added KITE scope
  • Added MAXIKITE scope
  • Fixed arsenal compatibility with RC1.68
  • Fixed logo incorrectly displaying in VA and Eden
  • Fixed L16 unit animation to prevent 'standing' bug
  • Fixed L16 accuaracy issue
  • Fixed L16 autofire issue
  • Fixed L16 'shiny' destruct textures
  • Fixed M6 accuracy issue when firing on sloped ground
  • Fixed M6 eating ammo bug
  • Fixed L115 reload. Not longer pulls out of scope view