The scopes in the current 3CB weapons pack are no compatible with ACE mill dot system.  

However the functionality has been added to our new pack which is currently in development/testing.

• Like 1

Awesome work.  Probably a noob question but are the L86 rifles more accurate or have different range than the L85 in-game?  I noticed the stat bars for them were all the same (except for the weight) so I'm wondering if that's not accurate and the L86 rifles are modeled to be more accurate at range?

Thanks, the new weapons, gear, and units have really added a cool new perspective to the game!

The L86 has slightly higher muzzle velocity and a lower dispersion than the L85, both are modeled in game.  

Awesome work.  Probably a noob question but are the L86 rifles more accurate or have different range than the L85 in-game?  I noticed the stat bars for them were all the same (except for the weight) so I'm wondering if that's not accurate and the L86 rifles are modeled to be more accurate at range?

Thanks, the new weapons, gear, and units have really added a cool new perspective to the game!

Can confirm L86 (Aka Crow Cannon) is the most pointless weapon system ever devised (And in my experience actually less accurate than the standard SA80)

An answer to the RPK my a*s

So good as a LSW it was turned into a marksman rifle. :D

Hello all!

Loving the mod

Just a quick question, is there plans to add the p226 as a side arm, i love this little pistol and was just curious

Yes, along with the Browning HP. Not sure if it will be included in this round of updates though. We do have a model, but it will need some attention.

• Like 3

Hi, love the mod some really great work in there.

Have a couple of questions if anyone can help. When using ACE3 AtragMX seem to get dodgy readings for long range (1650m) and am trying to nail down where I might be going wrong.

With the L115A2 was curious if there is any available information regarding zero range or on the ammo that is used. Apologies if it's a stupid question just trying to make sure my data is right.

Cheers

I'll see if I can get those values for you later today. However, be aware, in the upcoming update to our weapon pack, we have new models, sounds, and more accurate ammo values for the L115's. Any existing values may be out of date in the near future.

Thanks for the quick reply, no worries I'm sure it'll all sort out down the line. The Atrag can take a shed load of variables.

Use the Cheytac setting as it inherits the values from that. However the dispersion at range is not right at the moment - you will find shooting it frustrating- super excited about the next set of developments. Should fix it up nice.

What ammo boxes can most of the 3CB rifles be re-armed from?

It doesn't seem any of the common bullets needed for the guns are in NATO ammo boxes. IND boxes seem to have some but my grouped AI don't seem to want to re-arm from them.

I realize I can add a script to customize manually placed boxes but ideally I'd be able to replenish my guys from vanilla or 3CB ones I can spawn with ALiVE Logistics.

Would you guys consider adding your own ammo boxes in the next release? Which ammo box currently should cover most of the bullets I need for now? Or maybe I just don't understand how 'out of ammo' AI guys need to be to be compelled to re-arm in general?

Use the Cheytac setting as it inherits the values from that. However the dispersion at range is not right at the moment - you will find shooting it frustrating- super excited about the next set of developments. Should fix it up nice.

Does it inherit the B_ class? If so, then perhaps moving over to inheritance from .338 bullets would yield better results. It would not create Marksmen dependency as far as I know.

Have a look in "3CB ammo" pretty sure we have our boxes :-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Have a look in "3CB ammo" pretty sure we have our boxes :-)

Man I must be blind. :(

Ok, so in the supplies category in the editor. Then under ammo.

You guys have a crap ton of custom boxes (which I use all the time). But I don't see rifle ammo.

I see every other asset you could possibly imagine and have for some time. It's probably me needing a new contacts prescription but I just don't see rifle ammo anywhere.

There should be a generic small arms one with ammo in.

• Like 1

In the next release there will be ammo crates with just 5.56 or 7.62 in them.  So you will have the option of just having ammo instead of ammo and weapons.

• Like 2

I learn something new everyday..x like don't mess with Bitteball......

Hi guys, LOVE the mods and don't want to be "that guy". BUT, any news on the update? I ask as currently UK3CB_BAF_Weapons.pbo is causing the below error (like a lot of other mods). Realise you can get around it by relaunching missions etc.

No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgWeapons/ItemInfo.scope'.

Can't wait for the updates guys, keep up the great work!

The weapon update is essentially done, however as our Units mod calls both the Weapon pack and Equipment, we need to finish off the Equipment before we can release an update to everything. The ItemInfo.scope should be a straightforward fix. I can't really put a time frame on it at the moment, sorry. If it's any conciliation, we use the same packs in our clan, so get the same error as you do. Therefore it is something we need to resolve.

• Like 3

The weapon update is essentially done, however as our Units mod calls both the Weapon pack and Equipment, we need to finish off the Equipment before we can release an update to everything. The ItemInfo.scope should be a straightforward fix. I can't really put a time frame on it at the moment, sorry. If it's any conciliation, we use the same packs in our clan, so get the same error as you do. Therefore it is something we need to resolve.

Understood, thanks for the speedy response!

Yea i've had to go through a load of our own mods and fix the odd inheritance issue. Was literally a 5 second fix but for lots of different pbos lool. 

Cheers evrik, standing by.

Good question. At this point even I don't know. I'll have to look into it.