Wiggie, we've tested both top and direct attack using ACE and it works fine. We did notice that key bindings sometimes cause issues. Might be worth checking to see if anything is conflicting with your switch mode.

We'll look into the L85, but since that's our main weapon I have not had any such reports. We're aware there is a sound bug with the Surefire Flash Hider.

I've not heard of the buckshot problem before. We'll investigate.

Thanks for the feedback

I'll play with it again tonight and see what is messing my attack mode switch up. It probably is something on my end but I'll get to the bottom of it.

Yeah the L85 is fine for the most part but when I fire it in fully automatic mode or on semi in quick succesion I become deafened even with earplugs in.

The shothun was mainly tested in arsenal but I will try it in the editor tonight and see if it's only the Virtual Entities that are the issue.

what has made you guy go back to the standard mag on the l129a1? the one before looked so much nicer

@Lynx450. I believe of the 4 variants of the L129a1, two now have the original mag, and two have the new one. It was to add a bit of variety both for the players and the AI load outs in the forthcoming Units mod.

An L85a2 with a flash hider will still deafen the player instantly while using ace :(

An L85a2 with a flash hider will still deafen the player instantly while using ace :(

Thanks, bug already reported (previous page), acknowledged and fixed for next version.

could you guys include some L85A2 in camo? that was used in A-Stan?

like it is shown here:

A camo L85 is on our backlog of items to do for a future release

Hi guys, will you be adding compatibility for ACE rounds such as the HuntIR and NATO AP 5.56/7.62 rounds? Also is there a reason the N-LAW model you are using is the one from ArmA 2 and not the one from ArmA 3 which is much closer to the real life one?

N_LAW.jpg

I've added ACE ammo compatibility to our backlog, as its something we're keen to implement.

We did consider using the A3 version of the NLAW for this release, but were not able to get it into the pack before our release deadline.  We'll investigate for a future release.

Thanks for the feedback

With the inclusion of ASDG Joint Rails into CBA v2, we have removed the dependency of this Weapons mod on @asdg_jr from PlayWithSix.

It now only requires the latest version of @cba_a3.

There is no version change. Just it's dependency on @asdg_jr has been removed from PwS.

If you're not using PwS, then you can run this mod just with @cba_a3 now, no other change required.

Just to be sure... dos that mean we can remove @joint rail from ore repo??

Hello, there is mortar included in your addon that seems to be somewhat compatible with ACE3 (you can set charge 0, 1, 2) but there is no rangetable for it. We do not use "artillery computer" from vanilla for shooting mortars and without rangetable you can do almost nothing. Will you consider doing one ? There is already one for Mk6 mortar in ACE3 but not for your mortar.

Our mortar code is almost entirely based on the Mk6 mortar config, with the only real difference being the manual reloading system. The rangetable provided by ACE3 should have been fine. However, after release it was noted that our mortar ranges slightly differently than the vanilla BIS one. I am certain this will be looked at when we do another pass on the weapon pack (we are currently working on releasing some vehicles at the moment). Chances are, if it is possible, we will try to correct the ranging back to the Mk6 settings and the ACE3 rangetable, rather than producing a new one.

Our mortar code is almost entirely based on the Mk6 mortar config, with the only real difference being the manual reloading system. The rangetable provided by ACE3 should have been fine. However, after release it was noted that our mortar ranges slightly differently than the vanilla BIS one. I am certain this will be looked at when we do another pass on the weapon pack (we are currently working on releasing some vehicles at the moment). Chances are, if it is possible, we will try to correct the ranging back to the Mk6 settings and the ACE3 rangetable, rather than producing a new one.

It is a pity, but you are wrong. I have already reported about that problem to Lifetap. Rangetable didn't fit. I am nooby, but looks like problem is not in config((((

Kukus, we're aware the issue is not a simple config change, it's something a little more subtle.  As Evrik says, this will be looked at during our next pass of the weapons.

Hi guys, firstly great mod, we are loving using it in our sessions!!

I have a question I would like to ask you, as we run a lot of different mods that use 5.56mm STANAG Magazines we run our own internal compatibility config as this means that we dont end up with 2 players both with magazines that are compatible IRL but not in game (eg RHS M4 mag and a 3CB L85 Mag, or 2 people with different mod 40mm UGL rounds).  We normally run this by grabbing the weapon names and inheritances from the mod cfgWeapons as this is easiest, however, I have noticed that all the 3cb pbos won't unpbo with various tools, I presume this is intentional.  As such is it possible for you to share the CfgWeapons from your weapons pack?

Many Thanks, and keep up the good work!

Hi guys, just wondering if it would possible for me to get the source for private edits (within unit and not released publicly) to the BFA ammo so I can make it act similarily to the A2 version with the ringing sound when hit and the blood effects etc. Thanks.