I think the L115A3 shoots 408 not 338 :/

In reality? It's a .338 rifle.

Yes but seems in the config file its shoots 408 like the chyan ting

Bug:

Version 1 breaks default A3 binoculars for me. Im using mods: @CHVD;@ASDG_JR;@ASDG_JM;@AllInArmaTerrainPack;@BWA3;@CBA_A3;@dariyah;@fhq_accessories;@hlcmods;@k_mnp;@ace;@stui;@tao_foldmap_a3;@task_force_radio;@rhsafrf;@rhsusf;@3cb_baf_weapons;@rhs-hlc;

Bug does not occur when removing 3CB_BAF mod

Confirmed. It's a known bug that has already been fixed in what will be the next version, sorry for the inconvenience. I know I often go 'Wait, where did my binoculars go' after loading a loadout with binos in it from the arsenal.

Hi firstly, thank you for the fantastic british gear, with reference to the binos being broken would it be possible to release a hotfix or to say what is causing the bug so that it could be patched by communities (eg not by modifying your files but by using a hotfix config patch that would run after 3cb weapons is loaded).

I appreciate the fact that you may be near to a release of an updated version, however, in the mean time it can cause problems for communities that also like to run low tech missions (eg 1980s style, where binos are crucial for SL/Plt. CO)

+1 for hotfix. Btw, rangefinder works as it should, problem is only with binoculars.

Want to say thank you for this great mod. Weapons are amazing!

Any plans to add:

L119A1/C8 SFW/C8 CQB? - Pathfinders, UKSF, SFSG

HK417 - UKSF, SFSG

L74A1 - UKSF breacher

Any plans to use the updated animations Kiory made for the L85? If you need the source files I believe I have them.

The current plans at this moment are to push a hotfix to correct a couple of issues highlighted (binoc problem, BFA issues) and add in the NLAW, Javelin, and AT4 so that we can remove the CUP dependency from our 3CB BAF Units. We'd like to add in the L119, but currently lack a decent model.

Do you plan to release compatibility patches for HLC SAWs, HLC AWM & TF47 launchers ?

Any plans to use the updated animations Kiory made for the L85? If you need the source files I believe I have them.

+1 for forward assist

Do you plan to release compatibility patches for HLC SAWs, HLC AWM & TF47 launchers ?

+1, would love to see HLC's Minimi's and his AWM as they rock. They are also completely open source so anyone can use them.

+1, would love to see HLC's Minimi's and his AWM as they rock. They are also completely open source so anyone can use them.

I forward this. :)

Would like to see some nice weapon animation too, especially at reaload. any plan on this?

Not specifically on this pass. This is more about correcting the bugs raised since v1 was released and adding in a series of launchers. In a future release, we will be incorporating new models for some of the weapons and they have some nice animations.

I'm pleased to announce

VERSION 1.1

New in this release are Launchers!

- AT4 in standard, and confined space (CS) variants (named ILAW in British service), with High Explosive Dual Purpose or High Penetration warheads

- NLAW (also known as MBT LAW) short range fire-and-forget anti-tank

- Javelin medium range fire-and-forget anti-tank

These weapons are fully compatible with @Ace3. The Javelin is completely customised, with a separate Command Launch Unit and Tube which can be assembled, fired and the empty tube discarded. Check the Operational Notes for instructions on use.

Other additions include more blank fire adaptors, working blank ammunition, switchable Laser Light Module, Glock flashlight, HEDP grenade rounds, SUSAT scope zeroing, fixed binocular selection and more.

See the full release notes here

Updated mod v1.1 available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

banner-420x120.png

Hey Lifetap , you can upload updates or new mods to withSIX yourself now!

Make your own promo page, get the power to release your work at your own point of choosing.

To learn more, follow this guide.

This is awesome. Thanks for all your work, this has become my favorite weapon mod. Does this mean the new units that will use these weapons aren't far behind, or are you guys waiting to get the new vehicles done first?

Expect the new units very soon. They're in the final stages of QA, as we speak.

Changelog

v1.1

- added ILAW (AT4) with animated iron sights (4 variants)

- added NLAW

- added Javelin (assembled from separate CLU and Tube), compatible with @ace3 top attack

- added Blank Fire Adaptors (BFA) for L110, L129 and L7

- added blank ammunition for L85, L86, L110, L129, L7

- added black version of Laser Light Module (LLM)

- added switchable flashlight / IR laser functionality to LLM

- added L131 flashlight attachment

- added muzzle flash to L131

- added custom 40mm HEDP rounds for the L85 UGL

- added all 40mm rounds to ammo crate

- added new launcher crate

- added zeroing capability to SUSAT scope

- added dependency on @cba_a3

- removed @asdg_jm dependency

- fixed inability to select binoculars

- recoloured L85 series cocking lever

- renamed L110A1/A2 to L110A2 (+ class name changes)

- updated textures on L115

- fixed 2D red dot sights having white rim especially during night time

- fixed clipping and animation for L129 magazines

- fixed L129 shadow issue

- improved sight on L131

- fixed BFA usage

- refined scope descriptions

Thanks for all of the hard work! Like what Banky has said, this too is my favorite weapons mod. Any chance of the L105A2 or the LASM?? :)

We'll be looking at our scopes in a future release. This will include 3D reflex and improved integration with ACE, and perhaps some new models.

Are the new launchers ACE compatible? Javalin with top down attack etc and ILAW and NLAW disposable?

EDIT: Ignore this post, did not read read the post on the other page, my bad.

Edited by Baconide

No worries, yes, yes and yes :-)

Been playing with the new Units(wip) and these launchers... awesome to see the Jav pop out the tube, and defy gravity....

SJ