Just to build on Andy's thread - and perhaps being a little more specific.

Thanks for the great feedback we've been getting.

If you do like them, or spot issues, or can suggest improvements let us know so we can

A) fix them

B) feel like we're not just totally wasting our time releasing them publicly

Please feel free to pop onto our TS server voice.3commandobrigade.com and come and speak with us. We're not stuck in some 3cb Ivory Tower :-)

Edited by serjames

I'm not sure if this is an issue with the weapons or the uniforms but when having both 3CB uniforms and an L85 with a scope attached (be it an elcan, Susat, or vanilla sight), if while crouched or prone you move forward the vest seems to clip through the sight. It is quite a problem if you have to move slightly when firing as the vest covers the scope. I have tried with the same uniforms but other weapons and do not get the problem, could this be something to do with how far back the sight is on the L85?

I know this is a kind of weird thing to ask, but have you considered making optics compatible with RHS mod weapons? I don't know if it's a problem with RHS, this or ASDG, but they're placed far too front.

Anyway, thanks for the great mod. Everything is very high quality.

Our pack uses ASDG - so might work with other mods - but we've not tested with them.. (and clearly wouldn't for obvious reasons)

So if one of our sights isn't compatible - sorry but it was never designed to be.... :-)

3CB guys, are you ok with me posting a small config I made to utilize MRT Functions so that the LLM Mk3 is built into one attachment that can switch between both IR laser and Flashlight?

Congrats on the release, guys!

Now, as with all replies that begin with praise - I have an issue....

I'll be the first to admit I'm not a 'weapons guy' ... but I can't find any ammo for the UGL.:confused:

Am I being a knob?

... that's rhetorical btw.

It just uses the standard 40mm ugl rounds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Andy, I was expecting some to be in the ammo box .... (yes, I expect you to do everything for me):)

I have to spawn as a grenadier and swap weapons before I can re-arm with grenades.

That's a bit odd isn't it?

I'm sure we can look at adding some in to the weapons crate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is there any way to stop the very annoying bullet splash when using the BFA?

Tom, we'll release a fix in the next update

Hi guys, really awesome pack,

I cannot take Binocular out of the Virtual Arsenal when I used this mod.

is this a bug?

thanks

I cannot take Binocular out of the Virtual Arsenal when I used this mod.

is this a bug?

I just reproduced this (running only @3CB and ASDG). Seems like there really is some kind of bug going on.

Hi there,

I was wondering If a ACE 3 Config Is in the works?

Cheers,

T.Dexter[JSOTF3]

... being debated now actually.

Out of interest and with no promises, what would people prefer. Make the 3CB_weapons dependant On ACE or an additional ACE3_Config released seperately ?

It may be that we can be clever and do something integrated - but interested in the feedback from the user base

Whatever is easiest. I mean, I don't foresee not going ace-free in the future, but adding dependencies always trips some people up.

personally i would like it to be NOT dependent on ace3 but again thats just my opinion

Jabroney, that is fine, we are after peoples opinion to know what is best for the community not just ourselves, thanks for letting us know.

I Am Happy to help with the Ace3 Config that is possibly released with ace3, if needed

I would also prefer the main addon is not dependent on ACE.

Not dependent, but optional ACE3 configs are always welcome... and I hope to see the MRT functions to make the LLM-03 able to switch between laser and flashlight functions!

And you guys could lend a hand and pass on the Vila´s receipt for animated Gripods for other mods that use those on their weapons, like SAM, HLC and RHS =)

cheers!

;2937184']

And you guys could lend a hand and pass on the Vila´s receipt for animated Gripods for other mods that use those on their weapons' date=' like SAM, HLC and RHS =)

cheers![/quote']

I'm sure if those modders asked, they'd get what they needed.... but pretty sure the tripods were modelled by kiory. Animated by trixie.