@mtp_pack

@3cb_baf_weapons

@fsf_al_rayak

@prkz

@asr_ai3

client-side only

@sthud_a3

@ares

Load order is very important, and doesn't always seem to make sense. More so when bikey's are involved.

Tnx Sir.

will try that one :D

---------- Post added at 12:28 ---------- Previous post was at 12:25 ----------

I just tok a look on oure mod line and i was like this:

@cba_a3;

@allinarmaterrainpack;

@alive;

@asr_ai3;

@asdg_jr;

@asdg_jm;

@cup;

@3cb_baf_weapons;

@3cb_baf_vehicles;

@mtp_pack;

@stkr_bi;

@task_force_radio

@bab;

@fsf_al_rayak;

@prkz;

isn't @mtp_pack an Arma 2 mod ? Does it not conflict with @stkr_bi ??

Roger that... was mixing it up in my head with Stalker's old A2 version. That had an older version of the L129A1 in it and could possibly have been the issue...

:D

You guys just need to make us a mod with

helmets.vest,backpacks

the we dont need stalker and cup :D

Is it supposed to be a feature that 3D scopes cannot be used with night vision (I assume it is)?

Is it supposed to be a feature that 3D scopes cannot be used with night vision (I assume it is)?

IRL trijicons and elcans dont have nvg support, you need LE/eotech ore aimpoint

Thats why soliders have IR lasers :D

AND NO normal ir laserCANT NOT guide bombs :D

Hi Guys,

Gratz on the release! Weapons are amazing! I have a few questions though :P

1. Any chance you will be doing a system for the BFA's so that you know if you get hit (British army use simulation ammo)

2. Could we get BFA's for the GPMG and the marksman rifle? would be great so we can use all weapons while training and not have to worry about blue on blue!

That's all from me

Thanks

Tom

Hi Tom - I think the way the BFA works does give you a "blood Splatter" when you get hit - but no damage. However we don't have a "Miles laser" type system at the moment. If anyone has a cool script or way we can simulate that - do please let us know.

We'll have a look at the GPMG and Marksman Rifle.

Will have to take a backseat for the moment however... the team are gung- ho on the Equipment release at the moment so we can ultimately update our Units mod with proper weapons, and new Kit...

SJ

Hi Tom - I think the way the BFA works does give you a "blood Splatter" when you get hit - but no damage. However we don't have a "Miles laser" type system at the moment. If anyone has a cool script or way we can simulate that - do please let us know.

We'll have a look at the GPMG and Marksman Rifle.

Will have to take a backseat for the moment however... the team are gung- ho on the Equipment release at the moment so we can ultimately update our Units mod with proper weapons, and new Kit...

SJ

Roger SJ Thanks for the quick response... Looking forward to the gear!

Also the blank magazine do not seem to want to go into any gun that I have tried is there a specific one they fit in?

Edited by Tom.Tucka

Yep we spotted that after launch... I think it's in the mix for a fix, but again probably not till after Equipment drops as it's not a Gameplay killer

Yep we spotted that after launch... I think it's in the mix for a fix, but again probably not till after Equipment drops as it's not a Gameplay killer

Ah okay no problem, is there anything my unit could do in the mean time to get it to work? Guessing its in the config?

Do you intend on making custom ammo or just using the default BI ammo?

It already has custom ammo Jabroney - in fact I don't think Vanilla rounds will work in the weapons anyway... Quick way to F-up your service rifle picking up scavenged mags - and potentially dangerous.

http://atwar.blogs.nytimes.com/2012/11/07/dirty-tricks-of-government-forces-where-deception-and-deadliness-meet-inside-a-gun/?_r=0

Any WIP pictures to share of the equipment? :)

Well some of it was used for the press release photos for this pack ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh that's weird cause when I look at the ammo in my inventory it says its used in some of the default weapons. Thats why I raised the question

So just to alleviate any worries that may occur this weapons pack is staying like this with updates of course. The 3CB Equipment pack being worked on will be release standalone as well. Then the 3CB units pack will be updated and released, this pack will be designed to have both the weapons an equipment as dependencies. It is designed for mission makers to quickly import sections and loadouts quickly and easily.

I hope that quells any worries about us merging our packs into a super mod.

Unfortunately I'm out of modding at the mo had no internet for two week and got another week until I get it back. So I haven't even played with the weapons yet.

Edited by andy1