Yes it will gienkov.

Along with some other goodies yet to be released.

3CB Weapons won't load without ASDG_JM, no surprise there, it's detailed as a requirement in the OP, but according to the ASDG thread the separate muzzles addon is deprecated and included in JointRails since 0.13.

Been playing round with these new treats and iv gota say i love what you have done with the l129a1, it looks so much nicer.

I feel the TA648 scope lets it down abit quality wise, iv put the TA648 from the australian defence force mod on as it looks alot smoother and polished, other than than guys thanks for the great work you've put into the pack

I love this mod,finally a whole pack include all weapons used by BAF.

And i wanna support the idea of add L119s to this mod,'cuz SAS is famous and they are now using L119s for primary weapon.As for the model,maybe you can talk to Massi,he already done some L119s in his NATO SF weapon pack,if you need a link,it's here:http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?160599-NATO-SF-and-Russian-Spetsnaz-WEAPONS-for-A3

The L7A2 GPMG.

It's.. well, Glorious. were I unwed I would take it in a manly fashion.

I would get strange looks from passers by as we dine together in my favourite restaurant.

We'd enjoy lovely afternoons on the boating lake, shooting up the other boats.

We'd take tours of the local Military museum's so we can take in it's heritage.

We'd climb the nearest clock tower, with at least a thousand rounds and make the local populace tremble in fear.

I'm in love.

As spectacular as the L7 is, the standard variant has no recoil when I fire standing. FIST does. I can post a .rpt and modlist if this is not a common issue. Thanks for the other great Ls though.

As spectacular as the L7 is, the standard variant has no recoil when I fire standing. FIST does. I can post a .rpt and modlist if this is not a common issue. Thanks for the other great Ls though.

Thanks for the feedback.

However, it has recoil for me. The gun wanders up and to the right while firing.

I can't see a difference between the recoil of the L7A2 GPMG and the L7A2 FIST GPMG.

Can you clarify in some more detail what you see occuring - if you really see "no recoil" then you'd better post your mod list too so we can have a look.

Edited by UK_Apollo

For clarification, the only difference between the L7 and L7-FIST in terms of the config, is the visual appearance and the mass. The L7-FIST inherits from the L7 so both should have the same recoil.

3CB Weapons won't load without ASDG_JM, no surprise there, it's detailed as a requirement in the OP, but according to the ASDG thread the separate muzzles addon is deprecated and included in JointRails since 0.13.

That would be correct, although probably harmless, I'd recommend against using JM since all it's classes are included in latest JR. Hopefully it's just a matter of updating requiredAddons in cfgPatches to remove this dependency.

Thanks for this mod and for using JointRails !

Thanks guys for making us aware of this I'm sure it will be rectified at some point in the future.

LLM-01 should hopefully make it into the next release, it was almost in this one, but we needed to get the pack out.

Great news. Also want to second the fact that the GPMG is fantastic. The dangly bullet belt that diminishes as you fire is a joy to see!

And as JinougaF said, massi has a ready made selection of C8s that would be just right

Good afternoon all,

Just posting here as per Serjames' request.

I have tried to use the 5.56mm 30rd Blank STANAG Magazines with the L86A2 and L85A2 (Including variants) but they don't seem to fit in any rifle.

A few of my chaps have tested it and it's the same on all fronts.

Loving the mod so far and have heard nothing but praise from multiple communities!

Bit of a late response from me - extremely happy to finally see this released.

Huge effort from everyone involved, absolutely great work ;)

If i'm correct, the NORAF team should be releasing an L119 pack soon that looked very high quality, so keep an eye out for that.

We have some sound problems ..

Everyone can hear their own weapons but not the others ...

We suspect @Cup to be part of the problem ...

I make just a few more tests before we make a report.

We have some sound problems ..

Everyone can hear their own weapons but not the others ...

We suspect @Cup to be part of the problem ...

I make just a few more tests before we make a report.

We tested the weapons pack with @CUP loaded so I would expect it to be caused by a different mod.

Are you running any sound-related mods?

No , no xtra sounds mods.

http://peecee.dk/uploads/042015/3cb.jpg (158 kB)

Of your mods, we do not have in our list:

ASI AI Skills

british army MTP uniforms

Kunduz

Al Rayak

are you testing on kunduz or al rayak? could it be the map based sounds causing an issue?

No worries - the more feedback we get, good bad or indifferent the better we can look to improve this pack and indeed future Brit focused launches.

---------- Post added at 09:39 ---------- Previous post was at 09:36 ----------

No , no xtra sounds mods.

http://peecee.dk/uploads/042015/3cb.jpg (158 kB)

Load up the bare minimum to get 3CB_baf_weapons working. I.e. ASDG, CBA etc.

Then add back in your other mods till it breaks.. Bingo - you'll know what is breaking it. :-) When you find out, let us know.

When only one player can hear their own weapons it can be that they are not running the same mods. We had that issue and it turned out some people were running with an extra mod

Yep we had this too.. Bisigns = 2 is your answer... :@)

To add to Serjames advice regarding bug-checking (this mod or any other really), running bikey signing on dedicated servers (along with PlayWithSix custom Repo's) made a massive difference to our group when introduced.

The line you need to add to the server.cfg is:

verifySignatures=2;

and of course the relevant .bikey's to the keys folder.

It doesn't prevent players from joining with missing mods, but does stop them joining with additional 'not-allowed' mods.

It's not an easy road to travel though. Bikey's are known to defy the laws of logic and have split personality disorder.

But for stable game play and reduced bugs it's the way to go.

I think i got it....

Just changet the ordre the mods loadet in..

No errors no.

will do som more testing to night at retun with a answer...

I needed a weird load order needed to get it working on ours to be fair. But we literally couldn't get the server to fire at all - it wasn't a sound or ingame issues.

Moved the 3cb_baf_weapons to last on the mod line and it fired up first time....

Arma weirdness....