firewill

Firewill Standalone Series Release Thread

7 hours ago, cancan69 said:

Hey @Firewill

May I ask what happened to the AH-99 Mohican modification that you implemented some time ago?

Has it been updated and compatible with the new version of the game? I absolutely LOVED that modification for the Comanche 🙂

4 hours ago, uzabit said:

Hi Firewill,

can you check the AV--8B Harrier refueling process? I'm currently practicing aerial refueling with different planes - the AV-8B doesn't trigger the Probe-and-drogue method on the KC-135 (USAF-Mod) but uses the boom operator, instead. With your F-14 and F-18 the correct method is triggered for instance.

not officially support that but i'll check on it.

1 minute ago, firewill said:

LOL..that was BRUTAL...hahahaha.😋

On 11/5/2019 at 5:42 AM, firewill said:

i thought MQ-99 is based on EADS Barracuda.

It seems to be an original design that takes from both the Barracuda and the Valkyrie. It's wings and control surfaces are original in shape, in the configuration of the Barracuda, the shaping of the body and seems closer to the Valkyrie. What I mainly meant was that the MQ-99's unique ability to be launched via shipping containers equipped with catapults, and it's general low-cost/high quantity design is unique to the Valkyrie, and would be a really cool/unique thing to see in ArmA.

I purchased a couple of licenses for the model for my own projects, so if you're interested in one of them you're welcome to have it.

Regardless, keep up the great work!

2 hours ago, zagor64bz said:

LOL..that was BRUTAL...hahahaha.😋

yeah, but it's true.

2 hours ago, SonicJohnBH said:

It seems to be an original design that takes from both the Barracuda and the Valkyrie. It's wings and control surfaces are original in shape, in the configuration of the Barracuda, the shaping of the body and seems closer to the Valkyrie. What I mainly meant was that the MQ-99's unique ability to be launched via shipping containers equipped with catapults, and it's general low-cost/high quantity design is unique to the Valkyrie, and would be a really cool/unique thing to see in ArmA.

I purchased a couple of licenses for the model for my own projects, so if you're interested in one of them you're welcome to have it.

Regardless, keep up the great work!

container-launched UAV is pretty good idea actually.

some work in progress for AWS  : Fleet Defender. almost 1 year after since first WIP.

FCF8C5D0B06B222C4AC2CE05AF15D9702B5A6F9C

E8AA7934A14CCACDECCB3DFEF257C5D623A7ABCC

7ED84286185A0E997276C4BB862F674CFE91E79B

RIM-162 ESSM for VLS(vanilla ESSM missile)

BC3853610A0778CBDEDD77F5758A8F868E423232

4F42757DBFD49D7262597605B642031088A8120E

I've made a new VLS model because of the need to integrate the dynamic loadout system.

original VLS model isn't considered using a dynamic loadout system, so I made a new model.

this model is made from scratch, however, it tried to make look similar, and using same texture from original model. (you can find some differences)

also currently planning to make 32 cells and 64 cells model, and these model will be using 8 cells canister. (8x4 for 32 cells, 8x8 for 64 cells)

• Like 9

Hi, quick couple of questions,

What does the AWW-13 data link pod do? 

How to the A2A training weapons work? How does a pilot know if they got "hit"?

Would it be possible to add the training weapons to the F/A-18 A and C variants?

Thanks in advance I love all of your aircraft, definitely doing God's work and I'm looking forward to your next update. 

22 minutes ago, blackburn03 said:

Hi, quick couple of questions,

What does the AWW-13 data link pod do? 

How to the A2A training weapons work? How does a pilot know if they got "hit"?

Would it be possible to add the training weapons to the F/A-18 A and C variants?

Thanks in advance I love all of your aircraft, definitely doing God's work and I'm looking forward to your next update. 

1. for enable Command guidance for some weapons such as AGM-84E SLAM and AGM-84H/K SLAM-ER. if don't have DL pod, that mean also can't use CG mode.

2. with ATMS(Air-combat training system)

3. yes, will be add later.

• Like 1

signature problem fixed after new A3 hotfix update. just tested with the dedi v2 checked and everything is A-OK right now.

• Like 2

Awesome thank you so much, one last question I promise. Would it be possible to combine all the F18 planes (Hornet, SH, Growler) into the one "Hornet series" mod? Similar to how all the F16 planes blk 52 etc are in the one F16 mod.

Again thanks for contributing so much time to creating planes for Arma 3 I always look forward to new your new releases. 

57 minutes ago, blackburn03 said:

Awesome thank you so much, one last question I promise. Would it be possible to combine all the F18 planes (Hornet, SH, Growler) into the one "Hornet series" mod? Similar to how all the F16 planes blk 52 etc are in the one F16 mod.

Again thanks for contributing so much time to creating planes for Arma 3 I always look forward to new your new releases. 

every F-16C blocks can make with just one model, however F/A-18 doesn't.(like size, shape etc) so that's why separate mods.

Sorry I lied I do have two more questions :/ Will there be a F/A-18D for the Hornet? The main reason I asked about the all in one Hornet thing was so that the one mod had a single seater and double seater Hornet (I know they aren't the same plane) 

1 minute ago, blackburn03 said:

Sorry I lied I do have two more questions :/ Will there be a F/A-18D for the Hornet? The main reason I asked about the all in one Hornet thing was so that the one mod had a single seater and double seater Hornet (I know they aren't the same plane) 

maybe in the future. and if F/A-18D is come out, perhaps same mod with F/A-18C. and F/A-18E also will be same mod with F, just like F-16C/D did.

AWS updated

v3.2
-AWS function command added
how to use :
[object,itgt,ams,ecm,ew] call fir_fnc_aws_enablefunction; in vehicle init box.(fixed-wing and rotor-wing supported)
parameter list
1st : vehicle name, or this
2nd : I-TGT (Boolean, true/false)
3rd : AMS-Lite (Boolean, true/false)
4th : ECM (Boolean, true/false)
5th : EW (Boolean, true/false)
- AGM-158 JASSM added(unused data from Encore update)

example shots : aws enable function with Kajman

3D65B545E0315D876F8D348E2D7607918C2BF4B6

4F2B536724ED0B9F84BF481171DD2191B9C04118

0619003513F2E69D9D32A62B071E67F9C5EBFAB9

386AE7F8B8B47C3D26E75D4B8353EEE59E530DE7

9FA5982152ED8EA3CFD9EF41FD1CA8C71D501012

C7AD7E296D809E17AD9B7531AADE280B4761AF0A

and JASSM, unused data from Encore update.

521E4FCFEFC79D1BB9A70A2AFEDCF4E844E0210E

996573373EC3DD27D0B57646CD6A51E1DF614DAF

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

Thank you very much for agm-158 jassm. I've been waiting this particular  cruise missile for thousands of years. Especially wishing for it to come with Firewill arsenal. It is one of my favourite air launch munitions of all time. It is very capable indeed. The later version with sensing organ right up in the face are more capable looking! Yes, I'm referring to the one we just got with your mod. Very very grateful to have it today! 

I'll launch it from f-15e, f-16, and my fa-18. Also will definitely launch it from f-35's external pylon too! Though that would end up deteriorating the jet's stealthiness. But no problem, at all, as I'll launch the one of a kind jassm from far out of the capable range of enemy's radars and it's early warning service. Very very grateful to have it today!

But aren't your S-25 and the variants too big? I'm not sure though. I'm seeing them big. Or is it the right size of them?

30 minutes ago, Bukain said:

But aren't your S-25 and the variants too big? I'm not sure though. I'm seeing them big. Or is it the right size of them?

it maybe looks like big because Kajman have it in picture?(i didn't know Kajman can equip it via pylon setting, it was planned for Neophron and Shikra..)

and also currently F-35B can't use JASSM right now due to i forgot to add some hardpoint code.

Spoiler

529e142d9f94.jpg

Any chance to full AWS weapons support on RHS heli and jets? 

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, sammael said:
  Hide contents

Any chance to full AWS weapons support on RHS heli and jets? 

will be in future.

• Like 2

Can you weaponized the Caesar BTT? 

Also put a FLIR under the chin? And also make it grey? 

Like two pylons on each wing be about right. One for supposed fuel tank/or big bomb (250-500lb), and another for hydra, rocket pod, or Hellfire and tandem missile alike. Can be also slapped up certain gun pod, like the one we see in Texan wolverine. One of the displays will be display the input from FLIR, which will be laser designatable. We must also rid of the backseats for electronic/mechanics for flir and avionic alike, and ammunition if there's gun pod. There's also HUD you can rail down from the upper side of the windshield, like the one we see on AH littlebird and attack heli of sorts. 

Thank you very much

Edited by Bukain
Put a FLIR under the chin and make it grey. Two pylons on each side, 4 in total with possibility of integrated gun/cannon(like the one on Super Tucano) or external gun pods. You can railed down the HUD up in front of your face by using your hand. You wil

35 minutes ago, Bukain said:

Can you weaponized the Caesar BTT? 

Also put a FLIR under the chin? And also make it grey? 

Like two pylons on each wing be about right. One for supposed fuel tank/or big bomb (250-500lb), and another for hydra, rocket pod, or Hellfire and tandem missile alike. Can be also slapped up certain gun pod, like the one we see in Texan wolverine. One of the displays will be display the input from FLIR, which will be laser designatable. We must also rid of the backseats for electronic/mechanics for flir and avionic alike, and ammunition if there's gun pod. There's also HUD you can rail down from the upper side of the windshield, like the one we see on AH littlebird and attack heli of sorts. 

Thank you very much

hard to make, or maybe impossible what you want.

1.Original Caesar BTT model doesn't have pylon proxy.

2. install FLIR model is require to modify model but can't.

• Like 1

Hmm yeah, sad. I think it's all come down to how BInteractive make the model. They should've at least add memory points on the wings for pylons and gun pod etc.

Afterall the plane itself is meant to be civilian composition, so I'm the one who wanting too much of it 😆

Thx for clarifying man(if you don't, I'll be still go around posting addon requests on it), i don't know anything about scripting, config, modeling and stuffs, i didn't know something is hard to achieve or not.

Keep it up bro!

We will get our modern armed prop plane wishes fulfilled by the A-29 anyway
Or you can use attachTo and some of the ai/remote-controlled turrets to good effect 🤣  

42 minutes ago, SnakeDocc said:

We will get our modern armed prop plane wishes fulfilled by the A-29 anyway
Or you can use attachTo and some of the ai/remote-controlled turrets to good effect 🤣  

Yeah ikr. But I just just overtly obsessed with Firewill bombs and missiles, and all that stuff 😂 

On 11/7/2019 at 1:45 AM, firewill said:

Oh no....

Is there any chance you gonna make a new version? Not even a very single chance? 😞

8 hours ago, cancan69 said:

Oh no....

Is there any chance you gonna make a new version? Not even a very single chance? 😞

at least old version is confirmed dead. (question: why old version is bold?)