firewill

Firewill Standalone Series Release Thread

F-16 hotfix updated

1.999a_hotfix2
F-16C 20th FW(55,77,79FS)
- Missing wing texture fixed

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Firewill lol... Black and censored? Maybe u should put somethingh triangular censored image?? Or we need onlyfans to unlock the censorship ahahah 😆😜😂
Thank u and happy new year too 😘

• Haha 2

Hi Firewill i got a bug with the new F15EX, and this its the only one.

I try to rearm, and change weapons and this dont work AMS say to beginn  "Starting" but nothing happend, then i open AMS agian and change weaopns then comes the ams messange "AMS in use already" in german say it something other but the fact its Weapons dont change or reaming with the AMS, i think something its broken on config for the F15EX or in the AMS. can u please check it?

in the other F15 versions its this problem not i have it yestern say on the F15SE, there runs AMS Normal.

10 hours ago, john85oc said:

Hi Firewill i got a bug with the new F15EX, and this its the only one.

I try to rearm, and change weapons and this dont work AMS say to beginn  "Starting" but nothing happend, then i open AMS agian and change weaopns then comes the ams messange "AMS in use already" in german say it something other but the fact its Weapons dont change or reaming with the AMS, i think something its broken on config for the F15EX or in the AMS. can u please check it?

in the other F15 versions its this problem not i have it yestern say on the F15SE, there runs AMS Normal.

Same issue for me. "AMS Already in use". Also if I do this in the editor/singleplayer, I get an error that says there is a "true or false expected" on some lines, I can't recall which line. I will check again if you can't find it. 

F-15 updated

1.8 hotfix 1
F-15EX
- AMS is now working with F-15EX.
Note : changing skin in ADES is currently disabled due to new customize system is work in progress with F-15EX for testing.

1 hour ago, firewill said:

F-15 updated

1.8 hotfix 1
F-15EX
- AMS is now working with F-15EX.
Note : changing skin in ADES is currently disabled due to new customize system is work in progress with F-15EX for testing.

Thanks bruv

• Like 1

Hello FIR team!
If you use SDB2 in a mission with many players
It generated craters for the number of people who participated in the mission, which reduced the performance.
Is there any way to stop it from generating craters?

1 hour ago, Shima said:

Hello FIR team!
It generated craters for the number of people who participated in the mission, which reduced the performance.

Is only SDB2 causing that problem or If any others?

1 hour ago, firewill said:

Is only SDB2 causing that problem or If any others?

The only one I have checked is SDB2.
I heard from a friend that GBU-54 LJDAM also has multiple craters, but I have not been able to confirm this.

51 minutes ago, Shima said:

The only one I have checked is SDB2.
I heard from a friend that GBU-54 LJDAM also has multiple craters, but I have not been able to confirm this.

Okay, I'll take a look.

• Thanks 1

New project - Hercules Upgrade Project

As you know, I was made some decal project about C-130 in before. It was pretty good experience and fun.
however, the decal is basically combination of other c-130 mod(CUP or RHS) and decal model with attachTo command, so it have some limitations I can't take care of eventually.

after start this year, I was talking to my friend kind of usual chitchat and just talking about C-130 and how about making my own version of C-130 series, and finally I've decided making C-130 by myself. for minimize the progress time as possible, this work is based on A2 C-130 sample and AWS C-130 by Pinaz.

the Hercules Upgrade Project is focus on some C-130 variants what less-famous from peoples but taken important roles in the military.
mostly will focus on actually existed variant, but "fictional / proposal" variants also will be consider.

Features:
- C-130H, C-130J and C-130J-30(stretched body) - DONE
- 4 blades rotor, 2 more windows below cockpit for C-130H - DONE
- New texture selections so mirroring texture issue fixed - DONE
- New materials for C-130H/J/J-30 - DONE

Work in Progress now:
C-130E
C-130H-30
Modernization parts for C-130E/H
8 blades rotor for C-130H
Flexible Cargo System
Customize options for Hercules variants
Skins for foreign operators

Consider:
Stretched landing gear bay for C-130H/J/J-30
EC-130 variants
C-130F/G/T Navy/Marine variants
KC-130J
and more

And Some pictures below

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

C-130H / C-130J / C-130J-30

C-130J-30. you can see this variant has more long body.

C-130H, with iconic 4 blades propeller but some C-130Hs now upgraded to 8 blades.

C-130J. typical, common C-130J.

C-130J-30 and C-130J. you can see J-30 is long than original J.

• Like 15

A lot of people made great content for Arma 3. 
But very few are still here, making Arma 3 even better 9 (!?) years post-release. 
A lot of people gave up, you are still around. 

Amazing dude, really. Can't thank you enough for all the great things you brought into Arma

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Ripcord1994 said:

Those look awesome, any chance for an MC-130H/J skin?

Not in the initial work list, but will be.

• Like 1

@firewill F-15EX AWS/AMS issue: removes TGP laser ability upon rearm. No option to add laser to fix this.

edit/p.s. -- 

Hello FIR team!

This is true for me too. Most bombs make 4+ craters despite 1 impact. I didn't think it was a FIR thing until I saw someone else mention it.

Edited by FluffernutterSergal
Addendum

AWS and F-15 updated

FIR AWS

v3.597a
Air Weapon System
- old bomb crater system is now temporarily disabled until make a new crater system due to possible performance issue in Multiplayer.

F-15

1.8 hotfix 2
F-15SE
- fixed WSO laser designator disappear after AMS use.

F-15EX
- fixed pilot/WSO laser designator disappear after AMS use.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, firewill said:

AWS and F-15 updated

FIR AWS

v3.597a
Air Weapon System
- old bomb crater system is now temporarily disabled until make a new crater system due to possible performance issue in Multiplayer.

F-15

1.8 hotfix 2
F-15SE
- fixed WSO laser designator disappear after AMS use.

F-15EX
- fixed pilot/WSO laser designator disappear after AMS use.

I will do my best to keep you up to date, bud. Thank you as always. 

On 7/26/2020 at 12:01 AM, firewill said:

input code like below in init.sqf or any init box.

AWS_AMS_Blacklist = ["FIR_AIM9X_P_1rnd_M","FIR_AGM158B_P_1rnd_M","etc.."];

I'm having a problem getting this run and get an "Error GIAR pre stack size violation" code block when attempting to utilize the blacklist c78e6598589777b064d17f54baee4319.png
I'm trying to blacklist a rather large amount of munitions. Does anyone have any idea why I'm getting this error, or know of a better way to go about blacklisting such a large list? Any work arounds?

Thanks.

1 hour ago, Zahj said:

I'm having a problem getting this run and get an "Error GIAR pre stack size violation" code block when attempting to utilize the blacklist c78e6598589777b064d17f54baee4319.png
I'm trying to blacklist a rather large amount of munitions. Does anyone have any idea why I'm getting this error, or know of a better way to go about blacklisting such a large list? Any work arounds?

Thanks.

Uh.. never see that before or maybe never see that in my entire arma3 life since 2013.

But I'm sure AWS_AMS_Blacklist is no longer use in current FIR AWS version, unless you're using really old version of FIR AWS and stuff.

instead, now days FIR AWS using SMS function - it's kind of a whitelist style. 

@firewill

Hey, thanks for this great work!

I have a question:  - - - v3.597a - - - 

I cant open the I - TGT System, i dont see it at the scroll panel, (look picture, I TGT didnt show up) https://ibb.co/DpyGmfV also i changed controll settings to open I - TGT, but this also dont work for me.

Do you know why i cant Open I - TGT? i can change mod settings but still I - TGT dont show up. Thanks for your help and work!

( i try it in diffrent jets and target pods also )

I watched all the youtube videos to I Tgt also but didnt fix the problem

i can open this here, (look Picture) but thats not I TGT. https://ibb.co/fHdw3TL ( i use the "ctab" mod, is this maybe a problem?)

* Edit: i delete the ctab mod, still cant open I TGT. 

** Edit2: i try all this in zeus mode, does this matter?

***Edit3; FORGET about all, i try it in eden Editor and all worked. Lol. sorry. I usually make a scenario and play then as zeus. But looks like I-TGT dont work with Zeus right?

1 hour ago, GOODFELLAX said:

@firewill

I cant open the I - TGT System, i dont see it at the scroll panel, (look picture, I TGT didnt show up) https://ibb.co/DpyGmfV also i changed controll settings to open I - TGT, but this also dont work for me.

Do you know why i cant Open I - TGT? i can change mod settings but still I - TGT dont show up. Thanks for your help and work!

i can open this here, (look Picture) but thats not I TGT. https://ibb.co/fHdw3TL ( i use the "ctab" mod, is this maybe a problem?) ** Edit: i delete the ctab mod, still cant open I TGT. 

start the engine and try it then

and u need the needed equipment like Sniper pod etc

• Like 1

9 hours ago, GOODFELLAX said:

@firewill

i can open this here, (look Picture) but thats not I TGT. https://ibb.co/fHdw3TL ( i use the "ctab" mod, is this maybe a problem?)

* Edit: i delete the ctab mod, still cant open I TGT. 

***Edit3; FORGET about all, i try it in eden Editor and all worked. Lol. sorry. I usually make a scenario and play then as zeus. But looks like I-TGT dont work with Zeus right?

If you talking about Remote control in Zeus, It's not supported.

• Sad 1

On 1/24/2023 at 11:51 PM, firewill said:

Uh.. never see that before or maybe never see that in my entire arma3 life since 2013.

But I'm sure AWS_AMS_Blacklist is no longer use in current FIR AWS version, unless you're using really old version of FIR AWS and stuff.

instead, now days FIR AWS using SMS function - it's kind of a whitelist style. 

Found that the error was generated because a comma was left after the last item on the list.

With this SMS Function, is it done with one module per munition type? The scenario that I'm in here is that I help run a publicly facing server which is used for recruitment. In order to help mitigate people carpet bombing, dropping mine clusters, and to over all try and reduce asshattery, I've selected 75 ish of your munitions from the FIW_AWS list to whitelist. We utilized ammunition vehicles  and ACE Pylons in game to modify the pylon settings for both FIR F18's and RHS helicopters. Will I need to place down one of these SMS modules per whitelisted munition? Is there another way to try and mass whitelist/blacklist munitions?

Edited by Zahj

8 hours ago, Zahj said:

Found that the error was generated because a comma was left after the last item on the list.

With this SMS Function, is it done with one module per munition type? The scenario that I'm in here is that I help run a publicly facing server which is used for recruitment. In order to help mitigate people carpet bombing, dropping mine clusters, and to over all try and reduce asshattery, I've selected 75 ish of your munitions from the FIW_AWS list to whitelist. We utilized ammunition vehicles  and ACE Pylons in game to modify the pylon settings for both FIR F18's and RHS helicopters. Will I need to place down one of these SMS modules per whitelisted munition? Is there another way to try and mass whitelist/blacklist munitions?

Yes, one ammo type per one module right now.